Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community -

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - (
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (
-   -   WWYD? (

tararaboomdeea 06-28-2006 10:51 PM

OK, so I listed something in FSOT a couple weeks ago and right away a mama PM'd me and said she wanted it. I sent her my PP addy and she said she would send funds right away. Well, funds never came and I didn't hear from her, so I figured she had changed her mind. I bumped it a couple of days ago and got another offer, but this mama needed me to hold it until early next week for payday. Totally understand that-I have asked for holds myself on occasion.

Well, now mama #1 comes back and says she is sorry that she didn't send PP and is doing it now. I haven't seen the PP yet and PM'd her back that someone else came along and is interested, but what if she doesn't read her PM before she sends PP??

Who gets first choice now? mama #1 or mama#2? FSOT makes me batty sometimes! :razz:

SheilaJoy 06-28-2006 10:55 PM

When this happens to me, I send one more pm and say, "If I don't receive pp by this time I'm passing it on to the next person." If she really wants it, she will respond soon. Sometimes people ignore my pms until I say that. :giggle:
If she ends up paying after you've promised it to someone else, click "refund" in paypal, it's as simple as that.

raceNzanesmom 06-28-2006 11:00 PM

I think it's totally up to you, but here's what I would do. I think two weeks is too long to have forgotten to pay, a day, maybe two fine, but not two weeks. Now it's been promised. If #1 paid me I'd just refund her money- there's a link on the payment form- and tell her sorry, but she waited too long and it's been promised. Let her know you could have held it, but since she didn't get back to you or pay you had no way to know she still wanted it. Or say, it's been promised until X day. If it doesn't sell by then you're next in line. I don't think you're under any obligation after two weeks.


tararaboomdeea 06-28-2006 11:02 PM

OK, thanks :)

That's what I was thinking, too, that she waited too long, but I don't want to make anyone mad!

drenotdoctor 06-29-2006 06:30 AM

I think mama #2 would get priority. 2 weeks is too long imo...

KaleidoscopeEyes 06-29-2006 06:33 AM

I would tell #1 she missed her chance and sell it to #2.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.