Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I tested... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18964)

akrab 07-01-2006 10:22 AM

I tested...

I am on CD28 today... I am due for AF either today or tomorrow.... I think I O'd about 14 days ago... I have been crampiy for 3 days now.. last night it was really bad during the night, uncomfortable enough to keep me up (and I have a high pain tolerance) my test was negative. So should I have a positive by now if I was PG? Should I take the Neg to heart and wait for AF to show up?

Shay 07-01-2006 10:42 AM

Re: I tested...

It may just be that you Oed a little late so it will take longer for the test to show. Good luck!!

OneFabMama 07-01-2006 10:47 AM

I dunno! I would try and wait it out a couple more days - or at least start to expect your period and if you dont get it in 2-3 days then of course, test again.

Jillybean 07-01-2006 10:48 AM

I'd wait a couple days and test again unless AF shows up first. Actually I'd prolly test everyday until AF showed up or I got a positive. GL! My last baby I didn't get a pos. until about 4 days after AF was supposed to come, so I would stay open for now.

akrab 07-01-2006 10:54 AM

See..... with my 1st 3 kids I waited till I was close to a week late before testing.... then with my last 2 I tested early, before AF was due, and got positives...

So I automatically expect to get a positive result BEFORE af is due lol and if not then I must not be PG...

I was not charting, I just went by symptoms to get my O date... ewcm, crampiness, headache..... that was on the 17th..

I just dont understand why all the crampiness for the last 3 days? And I have been very sensitive... on the verge of tears today but no reason to be... well expect I am missing a kid and a dh who left early this morning and wont be back till tomorrow LOL if AF is coming I wish she would just get here already! I really am OK if it is neg, but lets get all the wondering about it GONE

OneFabMama 07-01-2006 11:07 AM

Thats the worst part...wondering and waiting! :hugs:

akrab 07-01-2006 11:19 AM

yeah, lol, I hate the waiting... I am not a very patient person anyways :giggle:

AmandaSue22 07-01-2006 11:27 AM

I wouldnt take any negative test as accurate until the witch shows up! I tested negative until I was almost 6 weeks pregnant lol

akrab 07-02-2006 09:50 PM

WOW really????
she still hasnt shown up... no sign of her yet... having clear cm though.... I will test in the morning (Monday)

SandyG 07-02-2006 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akrab
WOW really????
she still hasnt shown up... no sign of her yet... having clear cm though.... I will test in the morning (Monday)

yiikes alison!! goodluck tomrorw! ihope we get good news