Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Is this weird...preg ? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19137)

ashandri 07-02-2006 07:40 AM

Is this weird...preg ?

With my last baby, I knew I was pregnant because my boobs were so sore at around 4 weeks. I am like 7 or 7 1/2 weeks pregnant for the 2nd time and do not have sore boobs at all. I have all the other pregnancy symptoms, but not breast tenderness. Has anyone had this happen?

angel0123 07-02-2006 01:31 PM

Re: Is this weird...preg ?

I was the opposite no breast tenderness last time this time its hurts to take off my bra. Each pg is so different I guess?

Blackbirdlane 07-02-2006 01:59 PM

yes, my 1st pregnancy my boobs were so sore, it hurt to have someone look at me, lol. but my next 3 pregnancies I didn't get really sore. I am not sure why. every pregnancy is different :hugs:

Jillybean 07-02-2006 02:15 PM

Are you breastfeeding? My boobs didn't get sore in the beginning if I was still bf'ing. I have 4 kids, 2 I wasn't bf'ing and they hurt like mad, 2 I was bf'ing and no soreness at all.

ashandri 07-02-2006 02:41 PM

nope,not bfing

cblurose 07-02-2006 02:48 PM

Let's just go with the old saying...every pregnancy is different. :mrgreen:

serena22304 07-02-2006 06:31 PM

during my first pregnany my boobs hurt so bad i was miserable even wearing a shirt
but my next 2, i wasnt sore at all. a tiny bit of nipple sensitivity cause i was bfing, but it was very tolerable unlike the first time around

Kellyd 07-02-2006 06:41 PM

I am in the home stretch of my sixth pregnancy (lost 2 of them), so this is my fourth baby. I got really worried about not having breast tenderness this time- until I read that breast tenderness can actually decrease with each pregnancy because they basically already know what to do- so they don't work so hard to do it. I finally did have some tenderness- but it was closer to the end of the first trimester going into the second- and it wasn't as severe as what I have had before.

Psychomom 07-02-2006 09:12 PM

Breast soreness/tenderness is ALWAYS the first sign of pregnancy for me...until my current pregnancy, that is. I expected it to be really bad, especially because I'm still breastfeeding, but I had none. Whew!

zonapellucida 07-02-2006 09:18 PM

My first pg I had breast tendernes ans they woudl let down as early as 4 mo. No other pg was the same so ditto on the "no pg is the same :) "