Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   My DD is contaminated! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194234)

MrsTorres 07-30-2007 10:10 AM

My DD is contaminated!

We went to my best friends on Saturday...and she decided we should all go swimming. So we ran to the store and picked up a suit for me and the boys..and DD borrowed her DDs suit. I totally didn't realize that I only had one dipe left in the bag..and would need that after we got done...and I ended up putting her in a sposie swim diaper (lil swimmers) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: My DD is contaminated :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Trishalynn 07-30-2007 10:53 AM

Re: My DD is contaminated!

good gravy are you serious? I'm thinking this must be a joke right? why on earth would that upset some one? Its not the end of the world, its one disposible diaper!

jenneonthespot 07-30-2007 10:56 AM

:spit:

Mommy2LivandNoah 07-30-2007 11:00 AM

I always put DD and DS in Huggies swim diapers...its really no biggy..

Guardandolaluna 07-30-2007 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trishalynn (Post 1511625)
good gravy are you serious? I'm thinking this must be a joke right? why on earth would that upset some one? Its not the end of the world, its one disposible diaper!

:yeahthat: lol :headscratch:

amjbmommy 07-30-2007 11:03 AM

I'm sure she's joking :giggle: when I started to read the post and saw the part about going swimming the first thing that popped in my head was your dd got something gross from the pool :blush:

LunaBirch 07-30-2007 11:09 AM

Im hoping your joking.. because really its NOT the end of the world.. One swim dipe isnt going to hurt her and she surely isnt "contaminated" as a result.

napua 07-30-2007 11:09 AM

I am guessing that she is just joking.:goodvibes:

I use cloth swim diapers though....I just don't see the point in the sposie ones.

MrsTorres 07-30-2007 11:27 AM

I was joking. I mean yes I am bummed that she had to have sposie contact but what can ya do ya know LOL! I know it wont kill her..and she'll probably never have any sort of side effect but it's the whole sposie bit of it that bums me out. My cloth swim diaper should be here today or tomorrow though, so it shouldn't happen again.

baconbitz 07-30-2007 12:09 PM

I know you were joking, but I can't imagine there will be any side effect. Disposable swim dipes don't have any gels or anything in them. They are just poo catchers-no liquid absorbtion.

I wanted to add that when I was at my mom's last month, she had 2 in my little one's size. After he "contaminated" his cloth swim diaper, I used the Little Swimmer one. I hung it out to dry after each use and reused the heck out of that diaper!