Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I Must RAVE for Jennifer's Cloth Diaper Boutique (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1955)

Bridget Riedell 04-27-2006 09:24 PM

I Must RAVE for Jennifer's Cloth Diaper Boutique

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just have to share this wonderful customer care with you all. I had ordered a cover and some HH trainers from Jennifer at the cloth diaper boutique. I've been using them on my 4 yr old for bed wetting. They've both been small and one soooooo incredibly so that I just couldn't bare to put her in it anymore. So... I ordered a Large from another diaper place, b/c the mediums I have were obviously not working. I get the Large here and it's absolutely gargantuwon!!!!!:confused: So, I am stumped.

My brilliant husband tells me to look at the size of trainers I have here and what do ya know? They were smalls! Never occurred to me that they'd be the wrong size. I checked my order receipt and sure enough, I had ordered Mediums but was sent the wrong sizes.

Well, here comes the rave! I contacted Jennifer and told her what happened. I explained that I didn't know what she could do about it at this point b/c I had already used and washed them several times. Do you know what she did? She told me that she would send me the correct trainers at no cost to me. She also told me to keep the ones I have for another child or resale! WOW! That's some fabulous customer service!!!!!:thumbsup:

Just had to share!

In Christ, Bridget

Shay 04-27-2006 09:28 PM

Re: I Must RAVE for Jennifer's Cloth Diaper Boutique

That is so awesome.

cowmommy 04-27-2006 09:31 PM

I love that customer service is still alive in some places:lostit: Way To Go Mama!!:thumbsup:

vick 04-27-2006 09:32 PM

Wow - VERY cool of her :)

marymom 04-27-2006 09:33 PM

:clapclap:

CMamma 04-27-2006 09:40 PM

I agree - she has great customer service. I ordered from her when I first started CDing & had a great experience.

CMamma 04-27-2006 09:40 PM

I agree - she has great customer service. I ordered from her when I first started CDing & had a great experience.

ocean_o_curls 04-27-2006 11:35 PM

wow thats awesome!

mommyof2girls 04-28-2006 12:18 AM

Jen is SUPER nice.
I actually live in the same town as her, and she actually just drives the diapers over to me...even for just a cover!!!
SUPER nice mama!!!!!!

mamas120 04-28-2006 02:38 AM

:happyclap: :cheer: