Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [fixed] DS running super s-l-o-w for anyone else? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197190)

4boys1girlforme 08-03-2007 08:12 AM

[fixed] DS running super s-l-o-w for anyone else?

It is taking forever for my pages to load- this started yesterday.

I'm not having problems on any other sites either!

*Katherine* 08-03-2007 09:39 AM

Re: DS running super s-l-o-w for anyone else?

Yep, running slow for me too, Keeps hanging up on www.fortheloveoffluff.com I had to turn off Java Script to view DS

kaleo40 08-03-2007 09:59 AM

Really slow here too. How do you turn off Java Script? Did that speed up getting on DS?

*Katherine* 08-03-2007 10:01 AM

I'm using Mozilla, but it should be under "tools" and then "internet options" and then somewhere in there. It definitely speeds up DS, but you can't use the quick reply options or click on smileys (and remember to turn it back on when you leave DS)

dirtdartwife 08-03-2007 10:05 AM

oh man, that crap again with "fortheloveoffluff"??? I was wondering why it was running a tad slow again.

I'm going to have to figure out how to take a screen shot for Lee to show him the annoying pop up I get once in awhile (actually, it's a "slide in" or something... it slides in from the left side of the screen.)

dzingirl 08-03-2007 11:47 AM

Wow - thanks so much! Turning off Java Script made a huge difference!

4boys1girlforme 08-03-2007 04:05 PM

It's the same crap that happened before but seemed to be fixed- if I get on through Firefox then I don't have a problem.

*Katherine* 08-03-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3boysforme (Post 1536799)
It's the same crap that happened before but seemed to be fixed- if I get on through Firefox then I don't have a problem.

I'm on firefox and I still have a problem! I even have adblock installed :(

daizydoo 08-03-2007 04:51 PM

It was doing that to me again, once I switched from the green screen back to blue it is running great. Not sure what the difference is but it made a big one.

starbuckmom 08-03-2007 05:09 PM

I couldn't get on all afternoon. Was driving me nuts. Decided to check it one more time before putting on a movie in my laptop and clean the kitchen. Well, 20 mins later,and the kitchen is still a mess!! DS is finally working.