Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Any other April mamas out there yet? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200653)

mumof3 08-08-2007 01:32 PM

Any other April mamas out there yet?

Is there any other mamas out there that are going to be due in April? If so would like to chat and talk about wonderful pregancy aches and pains. Maybe start a April babies like the March when i saw. Let me know! Good luck to all of you.

aept 08-08-2007 01:48 PM

Re: Any other April mamas out there yet?

Hi!
I am!
I know there are a few others who recently got BFPs, so hopefully they will chime in also!

I am Ann and our second baby is due April 7th. Although if he/she is early like Liam maybe March? Liam is 11 1/2 months old now, and we are still nursing frequently. I am currently reading Adventures in Tandem Nursing (which my DH likes to say out loud with a Movie-announcer-type voice! LOL.) Nursing during pregnancy is going fine so far. I hope that Liam can continue to get however much milk he wants.

Also, I hope that my OB doesn't think I'm crazy for still nursing! At least I have some info to back me up if needed. :)

So, how's everybody else feeling?

mumof3 08-08-2007 01:54 PM

I have been doing good but my back really hurts right in the middle of it. i have to wait on a referal to kick in since we are miltary. But other then that good. I was hoping some others would be out there cuase I havent been preggo in awhile cuase my youngest is 3 1/2 so it has been a long time. I am hoping that what i might have forgot you all can remember. :giggle:

aept 08-08-2007 02:03 PM

Sorry to hear your back is sore. As a physical therapist I can tell you that over 50% of back pain will resolve on it's own whether you treat it or not. That's one of the reasons I did NOT go into back/spine treatment - so hard to tell if my treatment actually helped!

Anyhow, I am feeling pretty "normal" so far. A little bit of a full in my belly, a little extra fatigue, but pretty much other than my missed period I'm not sure I would really have noticed yet! I just hit 5 weeks, though.

tmarieroberts 08-08-2007 02:50 PM

me, me, me! lol. ok so i don't know for sure, yet... I stopped my BC pillsc last month b/c I messed them up and missed 3 in a row in the middle of a pack. Hubby and I both thought I was probably pregnant and never used any other back-up method. Not sure why. :headscratch: Well, last night I noticed some streaks of blood when I went to the bathroom... then again this morning. (Implantation Bleeding?) Same thing happened when I was first preggo with my son. (who's only 7 1/2 months!!) So IF I am I'd only be about 3 weeks and the due date would be April 24th. :laugh: There's still a chance for miscarriage though so I'm not telling anyone but hubby and my mom til I know for sure... and of course all who read this! :laugh: We'll see if I start my period tomorrow!

mumof3 08-08-2007 02:53 PM

I think it will get better. Thanks for the advice too. i agree wiht you i wouldnt have thought i was either just that i didnt get my period then my friends finally made me test yesterday.:giggle: I am tired alot more then normal my oldest almost missed the bus this am cuase i was sleeping.

Car's Mama 08-09-2007 06:16 PM

Hey girls, just found this post! To the best of my figuring, I'm due 4/8/08. This is our 4th baby as well and I'm still nursing #3 quite often.

I'm doing pretty good but get REALLY tired in the late afternoon and am feeling generally queasy all day (typically I get really bad M/S so if this is as bad as it gets I can so handle it)

Thats about it, for now! We're VERY excited :goodvibes:

fouradss 08-09-2007 10:01 PM

Nope not yet, however if I do get preggers I would be an early May. DD was May 9th, but ended up being an April baby.

Congrats Everyone!!!! April babies are great.

razz116 08-09-2007 11:24 PM

Don't know yet! I'm only 7 DPO...if I am, EDD would be 4/25.

tmarieroberts 08-10-2007 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razz116 (Post 1571239)
Don't know yet! I'm only 7 DPO...if I am, EDD would be 4/25.

I'm in the same boat as you are! Just one day ahead of you. =) We weren't TTC though... But we'd both be happy if we are pregnant! I just experienced 2 days of on and off, VERY light spotting/bleeding which was most likely implantation bleeding. I thought my period was supposed to be this week, but I looked on the calendar and it's actually NEXT week... So I have to wait til then to take a HPT. My mom, hubby and I all think that I am though. :mrgreen: