Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Finally saw the MW.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2019)

zonapellucida 04-28-2006 08:16 AM

Finally saw the MW....

I think I may have had a total of 5 visits this pg which is more than plenty. I am now 35 weeks 2 days, 2 cm dialated, 40 % effaced and engaged. My hope is that baby stays until after I move but I am SOOOOOOOOOOO tired all I want to do is sleep. I can honestly say I am more stressed than I have ever been during a PG. College didin't even come close. Next week is my home visit and who is to say I will be in a home.... She wants to come 5 days after I close on the house. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Maybe if I do this enough I will knock myself out indefinitly and wake to find it a month from now......

Christy 04-28-2006 08:25 AM

Re: Finally saw the MW....

:hugs: I can't imagine doing a move right now. :hugs: When do you think you will close on the house and when will you move in?

BTW, I just had a appt and I'm also 2 cm, 50% effaced and engaged. Crazy!

zonapellucida 04-28-2006 09:34 AM

We are supposed to close on May 3rd but are having trouble getting insurance here in the hurricane state of FL. I will probably move the following weeken 6th or so but have to clean before I start moving. I hate filth. I don't think I even have any energy left to nest! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

raversangel 04-28-2006 11:04 AM

i feel your pain mama! we were supposed to move (our lease ended) not two weeks before i'm due in dec, so we decided to pay the $$ and move now instead of wait :D there is no way i could move that preggers! i'd be sitting on the couch directing everyone aroud...lol :hugs:

Psychomom 04-28-2006 04:31 PM

Your avatar is so freakin' beautiful!!! :D

Prettylocks 04-28-2006 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomer
Your avatar is so freakin' beautiful!!! :D

I have been thinking the same thing!

Maybe you can call some friends over for a cleaning party and put your feet up while you give orders? At the very least take people up on it when they offer you help. Stress at the end of pregnancy is the worstest! :hugs:

Ooey 05-04-2006 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raversangel
i'd be sitting on the couch directing everyone aroud...lol :hugs:

:yeahthat:

myajdw 05-04-2006 12:20 PM

to both mama's in this thread with prego avatars, what pretty bellies!!!

zonapellucida 05-04-2006 02:45 PM

Thank you :) I need to update because I am much bigger now :)