Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   anyone else super tired? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203345)

sharleen (DCDiapers) 08-12-2007 05:15 PM

anyone else super tired?

I am finding that I am super tired this pregnancy. So far its been the best pregnancy yet, not much vomiting, about half the amount of feeling nausous, and over all I feel great.... however I am super tired. :zzz:

I had insomnia for a few months... (thats how I found out I was pregger before even testing, because I could not sleep for a week) so I thought I was tired because I was not sleeping well at night. However I have slept great for the past week or so now and find that I am so sleepy at all times of the day. I could fall asleep at any point all day.

Oh I may mention that my blood pressure was quite low as well last time I went in. (I usually get the opposite when pregnant)

Anyone else tired?
Anyone have tips to wake up more lol. What are you doing to get through the tired spells of pregnancy?

Goddess_Heather 08-12-2007 05:25 PM

Re: anyone else super tired?

I find I need a lot more naps.... I am now getting restless leg syndrome bad and syratic nerve is acting up so I can only sleep in my big recliner most nights. I sleep less too at night so I am always tired. We also just moved to a bigger place so that was exhausting! I would not reccommend moving at 31 weeks to anyone. :yuck: So stuff is here but not put away cause I am so tired so quickly. I feel your pain mama! :hugs:

itsymama 08-12-2007 05:36 PM

I have been SO tired this whole pregnancy , from a lil before I found out ( found out at 4 weeks ) and it's still going on now at 18 weeks . Some days I actually fell asleep during the day while my lil boy (3) was playing with no one else here to watch him ! It has been a good pretty easy pregnancy really just like with my lil boy but just REALLY draining , but than it has been around 7 or 8 years that I have had no energy at all so I donno .

CrunchyMama0607 08-12-2007 05:42 PM

Meeee! Will be 21wks tomorrow & I stay tired :( Could be due to a toddler w/a fever, having food supply issues for 2wks, cleaning like mad everyday and other issues ~sigh~ Thankfully, DH is off work mon. so I might get a break. :goodvibes:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 08-12-2007 06:23 PM

start taking some slow FE iron pills mamas, i was so tired for up to my 12 weeks when the m/s finally went away. i started taking extra iron and even though i still takes a 1-2 hour nap everyday i don't wake up all groggy and sleepy anymore:D

mumof3 08-12-2007 07:11 PM

I have been the same way I wasnt sleeping at then we went to san diego and I was taking a nap everyday for 2-3 hours when the kids naped thought i was jsut really sleepy. Then i came home and it was time for AF on monday and it didnt show so friends kept telling me to test did tues and got a postive test so i guess i had a reason to be so sleepy then that is all i want to do is sleep. I was like that with my middle son i was sleepy all the time. Hopefully it wont last long for any of us mama! :goodvibes:

mommylamb 08-12-2007 08:22 PM

Add me as another. I'm at 30 weeks and SO tired!!! AND I'm starting off the school year with a subbing job for pre-school until the end of September (I'm due Oct 18th). I thought about not doing it but it's for my aunt's class and I couldn't let her down.

bohlander04 08-12-2007 08:25 PM

I am so tired. I am 33 wks and feel like I am not getting enough sleep at all.

spacecat1974 08-13-2007 01:35 AM

Heck yes! Early labor contrax have been ruining my sleep. It's why I'm up right now though at least this time, the move to the computer chair from the bed hasn't killed them.