Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Please don't sell me any more... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20337)

Ooey 07-07-2006 04:34 AM

Please don't sell me any more...

...45 fuzzi bunz
...7 bumgenius
...3 wonderoos
...a buttload of fitteds/prefolds/covers
...and woolies

And only 1 baby!!!!!!!!

I think I'm addicted mamas. :giggle: Dh is threatening to cut me off :lostit: And to make it even worse, all of a sudded I seem to be NEEDing a lot of baby carriers. I just can't help it, the good deals are everywhere!!! Anyone wanna go on the wagon with me?? :hugegrin:

lovemygirls 07-07-2006 05:13 AM

Re: Please don't sell me any more...

yep your addicited! :giggle: wow, that's ALOT of fb's. I haven't bought a cloth diaper now since probably April...I'm very proud of myself! :mrgreen: Carriers on the other hand now that's a different story! :laugh:

GrowingUpMad 07-07-2006 05:30 AM

That is a ton of FB!! I thought I was an addict, guess I have some catching up to do. Is that all one size or your whole stash? I bet you have a lavender FB in there that I *need*........

Oh and I thought I was the only one to say buttload :laugh: Dh always asks exactly how much a buttload is!!

Mugs 07-07-2006 06:58 AM

I need that many! I have three babies!. I was just thinking I need to get more becuase we keep running out so quick. So what do you think of the bum genius as compared to your FB's?

1bigfamily 07-07-2006 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugs
I need that many! I have three babies!. I was just thinking I need to get more becuase we keep running out so quick. So what do you think of the bum genius as compared to your FB's?

:threadhijacked:Are those triplets or twins and a single or all singles? They are all so little!

keegans_mommy 07-07-2006 08:30 AM

Hey, you diaper addicts! I have some for sale in the WAHM area :hehe2:

Mugs 07-07-2006 08:32 AM

They are Twins and an adopted child. Its like triplets. The adopted Boy will be 1 in August and the twins are 1 in November. The twins are on the ends.

redheadedangels 07-07-2006 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooey
...45 fuzzi bunz
...7 bumgenius
...3 wonderoos
...a buttload of fitteds/prefolds/covers
...and woolies

And only 1 baby!!!!!!!!

I think I'm addicted mamas. :giggle: Dh is threatening to cut me off :lostit: And to make it even worse, all of a sudded I seem to be NEEDing a lot of baby carriers. I just can't help it, the good deals are everywhere!!! Anyone wanna go on the wagon with me?? :hugegrin:

Thats alot of freakin fuzzibunz! :hugegrin: are they all 1 size or differnet sizes for later?

Ooey 07-07-2006 12:59 PM

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: all my fuzzi bunz are smalls.

Ooey 07-07-2006 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugs

I LOOOOVVVVEEEE the bumgenius!!!! The fuzzi buns work just fine, but I really like the aplix on the bg's, and believe it or not I find they are as trim/trimmer than the fb's.