Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Pregnancy sex dreams??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=204021)

4boys1girlforme 08-13-2007 03:52 PM

Pregnancy sex dreams???

Have you ever had them?
Anyone want to fess up??:goodvibes:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 08-13-2007 03:59 PM

Re: Pregnancy sex dreams???

yep, all the time,:D
dh gets all jealous, i tell him about my dreams and then say, make sure you don't wake me up again tomorrow when you get out of work!:lostit:
it's really funny he gets jealous of my wild sexcapades in my dreams:p

flobee76 08-13-2007 04:04 PM

oh yes... yup ... :blush: YES!

DH was quite a happy camper for the first 7 mos. of my pregnancy...

4boys1girlforme 08-13-2007 04:06 PM

Oh thank God I'm not alone!:blush:
I have strange dreams about repulsive celebrities...

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 08-13-2007 04:07 PM

LOL yeah i dream about men i have seen on tv or in movies, its funny to me, not so funny to dh..LOL

itsymama 08-13-2007 06:30 PM

ok , um ya , not only that I have had the sex dreams but I have actually , um , woken up VERY happy if you know what I mean :blush:

Goddess_Heather 08-13-2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsymama (Post 1590780)
ok , um ya , not only that I have had the sex dreams but I have actually , um , woken up VERY happy if you know what I mean :blush:

Me too!!!!!!!!! I get more action in my sleep lately!!! :thumbsup:

Mickiswing 08-14-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsymama (Post 1590780)

Me too :blush: I feel really bad lately when it does happen because I'm supposed to be on pelvis rest. I just don't mention it to DH

munchkinflame13 08-14-2007 11:48 AM

Yep. I have great dreams at times. Sometimes they result in me waking DH. He likes that :giggle: I don't tell him details about my dreams, though, so I am not going to post them here because I don't want him to stumble on them. . . :giggle:

Kimmomy2dom 08-14-2007 11:49 AM

I'm willing to give up some details, LOL. My first pg the only one I can remember was a three-some with Snoop Dogg and another woman. I don't particularly find Snoop Dogg all that attractive, either - even still my husband was upset about that one, LOL.
When I was pg with the girls the one I remember was - are you ready? - groundskeeper Willy from The Simpsons. Yes, I'm serious. That one was weird, LOL....