Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Hello (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205542)

angiemari 08-15-2007 03:34 PM

Hello

I just wanted to indroduce myself, b/c i'm new to the boards. My name is marie, and i have 3 kids, Megan, Zach and nikolas and another in nov. I'm going to be having another c-section and for some reason i'm pretty scared about that, i should be a pro by now, all of my kids have been c-section! But i had a dr. appt today and everything is going well, heartbeat is good, and he's growing right (yup my thrid boy!!). We did have a scare of trisomy 18, but i opted for no amnio b/c i wouldn't abort no matter if my baby didn't have a good chance of survival, and i didn't want to risk miscarriage, but the u/s has shown a normally developing baby so i'm pretty happy about that!:lostit:

divapoppins 08-15-2007 04:09 PM

Re: Hello

Hello :) I wanted to welcome you to the board. I understand your fear of another c section. Im due in december with my 6th c section . My third was a breeze so no worries for you :) actually th e4th and 5th were a breeze too . but for some reason the 6th is freaking me out. anyway best of luck to you , and welcome aboard :)

stjarks 08-15-2007 04:18 PM

Welcome. I will be having my 3rd c/s in Feb. The last one was so easy, I am not really worried about it. More worried about the girls. But they are excited for the new baby.

ZooCrew10 08-15-2007 04:39 PM

Welcome aboard! I'm having my 3rd scheduled section on Oct. 30th provided this wee one stays put until then. I'm kind of freaked too, only because it's major surgery. Second one wasn't as bad as the third though, for recovery, so my hopes are that this one wont' be as bad too. when you due in nov? I'm Nov. 5th here.

angiemari 08-15-2007 06:02 PM

i'm due nov. 12th, but i'm probably going to be scheduled for the 5th or earlier, depending on what my bp does. with my last i had bp problems, so the dr. said today that we're going to play it by ear and see what happens! so we're only a week apart!

thanks everyone, and on your 6th c-section! that gives me some hope b/c i'm not sure im done, and they said i could go again, and i just love being a mom! so that's great, you've given me new hope, my husband will freak lol!!!

Malania 08-15-2007 06:15 PM

Welcome!! Congrats!!

McMamma38 08-15-2007 06:15 PM

:goodvibes: Welcome mama! I am so glad you other mama's have had c/s's too.My ds and dd were c/s births(his-emergency,her's-planned and she was breech too)My last preg.was natural birth(AT ONLY 18+wks.),our angel had a fatal birth defect-not survivable at birth.
Good luck to you.I know each c/s birth scares me too!:hugs: :hugs: