Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Preg. mommas... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207505)

CrunchyMama0607 08-18-2007 12:35 PM

Preg. mommas...

how are you feeling today? :goodvibes:

amegrl520 08-18-2007 12:37 PM

Re: Preg. mommas...

eh ok. tired and a little sick.

CrunchyMama0607 08-18-2007 12:39 PM

I'm feeling exhausted & hungry....I just wanna go back to bed and sleep for 1 or 2 days LOL

MamaToBe84 08-18-2007 01:14 PM

tired... and hungry. lol. I have to go to my friends house when I get off work (which, by the way, im not used to having to work, lol) and I don;t really want to go cuz all my friends smoke, and i want a cigarette so bad and cant have one, lol. But i will survive :)

*Katherine* 08-18-2007 01:16 PM

Tired and sick. I didn't sleep well last night, either contractions or she was pushing really really hard last night. Feeling a little nauseated today.

Goddess_Heather 08-18-2007 01:17 PM

Restless leg syndrome is killin me at night!! Cant sleep anymore...:banghead:

itsymama 08-18-2007 01:20 PM

Not too bad but my back hurts , I can't sit on my couch anymore without it hurting my back , last night I put a pillow under my butt and sat against the wall on the coffee table cause I couldn't take the couch anymore lol .

vienna 08-18-2007 01:21 PM

Hungry and nothing seems to hit the spot or sound good... Tired and sore, but that's more from moving for the past week. Other than that I feel great :giggle:

alexandme 08-18-2007 02:08 PM

Much better than yesterday. Yesterday I had tremendous pelvic pressure, cervical pain and BH contractions all day. I was glad it was happening because I know it's my body getting ready but I was very uncomfortable. Today I still have some of the pressure but it's not nearly as painful to move around/bend/reach, etc.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 08-18-2007 02:27 PM

a little bit better, i have been having belly pains and lower back pains again, mainly when i'm up and walking for too long a period at a time and it sucks because i have alot to do and get done before ds goes back to school.
my inner thigh/pelvic area hurts and i feel alot of pressure still, it hurts to stand, anyone else feeling this? yesterday i lost a small peice of my plug too, it freaked dh out when i told him but i havwent had anymore come out and i think it's normal since i am 33 weeks now.yesterday i felt like crap, today a little better, dh surpised me and brought me and the kids mc donalds for lunch:loveit: i am craving my fries no salt like daily, although i don't get to eat them often..lol