Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Just curious, do your BH hurt? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208787)

ZooCrew10 08-20-2007 01:40 PM

Just curious, do your BH hurt?

I'm wondering if I'm the only one who's suspected BH hurt? Or maybe these are just the real deal and I'm convincing myself they are the fake ones, lol. Been having more and more throughout the day, though not at any regular times and they hurt but aren't thoroughly wrapped around me that's why I think maybe they are BH (you'd think I'd know for sure the difference by now this being my sixth :banghead: ) Anyone else have BH that are hurt or at least take your breath away when they start?

divapoppins 08-20-2007 01:54 PM

Re: Just curious, do your BH hurt?

mine are getting painful this time and in the previous pregnancies have been painful , with having to have c sections it always worries me that im in labor but its just always turned out to be really strong bh's .

Fullhouse 08-20-2007 01:56 PM

Thye hurt like bad pms cramps.:yuck:

spacecat1974 08-20-2007 01:57 PM

Heck yeah they hurt. Easiest way to tell if they are BH or the real deal is to change your activity. If they stop, then it's BH.

BH are usually menstrual crampy pain but sometimes they can be pretty painful and darn regular. However, they always stop when you change your activity.

itsymama 08-20-2007 02:00 PM

That's how I know one is starting , I loose my breath ! And yes they do hurt a bit but not REAL bad , they are still far and few between at this point but I can tell they are picking up and pretty quickly , very uncomfortable , a bit painful and definitely take my breath away .

ishyfishie 08-20-2007 02:29 PM

I'm having trouble with the "change your activity" advice. I know I was having BH before but wasn't ever able to feel them, I'd only notice if one of us happened to touch my belly and feel that my uterus was all hard. I started having some sort of contractions a week ago today and at first they were sort of short and pretty irregular, and sometimes I could feel them (like menstrual cramps) and sometimes I couldn't tell I was having one unless I shifted positions and felt the tightness or touched my stomach. In the past few days though, I can sort of tell when they're happening (usually not right when they start), but they're lasting a really long time--like half an hour. Not painful, just hard/tight/often crampy. I thought I should start timing them but then I realized they're lasting literally 15 min to half an hour. They don't stop or change at all when I change positions or activities.

What the heck does that mean?? I was 35 weeks yesterday, dropped at 33 weeks and 4 days, and everyone is thinking this baby's coming early...but with contractions like these as my only clue, I have no idea how to interpret them! :headscratch:

bellamama 08-20-2007 03:05 PM

I have been feeling really crampy for the last couple of weeks. They come and go. lots of fun

ZooCrew10 08-20-2007 03:41 PM

well at least I'm not the only one. These ones feel like they are pushing downward , that's why I am hoping they are BH and not real. I can't change my activity much as I'm on bedrest (modified to sitting/laying, limited walking) but they come and go at random. I'm thinking they are BH but wouldn't be surprised if they changed to full fledged as I've had pre-term contract and labor in past pg's......

alexandme 08-20-2007 05:34 PM

Mine have been hurting sometimes. Usually when I am really busy and out and about, walking/bending/lifting a lot they get more regular and more painful. If I drink some water and lay down they go away. Mine are usually accompanied by that "downward" feeling too and increased pelvic/cervical pressure.

mother4JC 08-20-2007 05:39 PM

I have been having some too, very sharp. I am glad though to know that I am not the only one that questions them at times. I always think that after 2 this being 3 I would know what the heck is going on.