Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   2ww..ugh (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21520)

blessed with boys 07-11-2006 12:34 PM

2ww..ugh

I'm driving myself crazy! I'm only 6dpo....I'm never going to make it to 14! Anyone with me....agonizing over the dreaded wait. I just want to poas and see those two lines!!!!
Lets start a support group lol.

annes_cottage 07-11-2006 03:14 PM

Re: 2ww..ugh

I had better luck with facts plus and a digital test. They showed up 3 days before the tests through the co-ops. They were positive and one of those was negative....I did waste lots of tests! lol But I just couldn't wait either! :goodvibes: Good luck!! Hugs n' prayers!! :hugs: :pray:

blessed with boys 07-12-2006 08:11 PM

Wow, you have 2 yr old twins how exciting....do you think you are having twins again?
I might have to go buy another test next week, I only have the internet cheapies.....so they arent as good as they claim? What a rip off.

Leininger27 07-12-2006 08:27 PM

Good Luck mama! I had those internet cheapies as well and you are right they suck. I took about 4 of them and they all said negative even at 14 days. I then took a First Response and immediately 2 lines showed up! Congratulations in advance!

annes_cottage 07-12-2006 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leininger27
Good Luck mama! I had those internet cheapies as well and you are right they suck. I took about 4 of them and they all said negative even at 14 days. I then took a First Response and immediately 2 lines showed up! Congratulations in advance!

Hey, just had to comment your childrens beautiful names!!! I love them !!! :goodvibes:

annes_cottage 07-12-2006 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blessed with boys
Wow, you have 2 yr old twins how exciting....do you think you are having twins again?
I might have to go buy another test next week, I only have the internet cheapies.....so they arent as good as they claim? What a rip off.

My 2 year olds are "twins" by adoption!! lol So are my 7 yr olds!! Blessings in abundance!! I keep praying for twins...and keep getting them...just not biological!! This time I may be though. Everything seems to point there, including dr suspisions....but no confirmation...I will be happy either way. But the thought thrills me! :mrgreen:

Did you go get a good test yet? :hugs:

blessed with boys 07-13-2006 12:51 PM

No not yet...Im only 8 dpo today and if I buy a test now I'll just use it lol. I'm going to wait until 13 dpo to test.

What dpo were you when you got your bfp?

Jackie

annes_cottage 07-13-2006 12:59 PM

I got my BFP at 12 dpo with the Fact Plus test!

Good luck mama!! :hugs: