Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   VENTING! my husband travels too much and I'm feeling sorry for myself! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215209)

mamatutugirls 08-29-2007 02:10 PM

VENTING! my husband travels too much and I'm feeling sorry for myself!

[[/U]Okay, I just had to get that off of my chest. My daughters are going to wake up soon and while they were sleeping I made enough enchiladas to feed the neighborhood. I thought I was going to go to my inlaws and bring them dinner but they are busy with the other grandkids. Now I am just feeling sorry for myself that it's just me and the kiddo's again. Anyone else by themselves alot?:cry:

dirtdartwife 08-29-2007 02:16 PM

Re: AAAH, my husband travels too much and I'm feeling sorry for myself!

:hugegrin: Yep... us military moms know exactly how you feel. :hugegrin: It stinks and when I get days like that, I slow it down to take just an hour at a time. I've gotten pretty good at finding stuff for me and the kids to do.

Good luck mama and lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you! :goodvibes:

tillers72 08-29-2007 02:20 PM

Re: VENTING! my husband travels too much and I'm feeling sorry for myself!

Yup...I feel you...after 13 mos of dh not being here, going through an entire pregnancy, having my oldest start kindergarten, my middle one turning one, all these milestones and he's missed them. I feel you mama, and it's rough, but hang in there!:hugs:

Rachaelbee 08-29-2007 02:25 PM

:hugs: I know how you feel! Hubby just left yesterday and will be gone for a few months. It doesn't get easy per say but it does get easier:mrgreen: we've done it before

:bighug: can all us lonely mama's come over for enchiladas tonight :giggle:

dru1213 08-29-2007 02:28 PM

I know how you feel, I've picked up a few craft hobbies to keep my self occopied...

:hugs:

Thrice Blessed 08-29-2007 02:29 PM

I'll ship mine to you for a few days-I could use a break :giggle:

peacefulj 08-29-2007 02:33 PM

Yes, hard not to feel sorry for ourselves when hubby is gone too much!! :hugs: :hugs: I get mine home for the weekend, and it is a happy thing! But seems like I'm always preparing myself for long lonely days ahead

Cryssie 08-29-2007 02:35 PM

I'm so with you!! Mine is gone 2 weeks a month at least.

I get to do all the kid stuff by myself.. I'm getting real good at tball, soccer, and boy scouts.

Manna00 08-29-2007 02:35 PM

My DH travels A LOT for work too.

:hugs:

Manna00 08-29-2007 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrice Blessed (Post 1678732)
I'll ship mine to you for a few days-I could use a break :giggle:

:spit: :laugh: