Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Had ultrasound at 5 weeks 6 days and just saw a sac. Sad New Update post #70 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216073)

Tripletmomtx 08-30-2007 04:57 PM

Had ultrasound at 5 weeks 6 days and just saw a sac. Sad New Update post #70

Ok ladies I need some support. I am really finding that I am so nervous. I had my first ultrasound at 5weeks 6days so the day before I turned 6 weeks and we saw the sac it measured 5 weeks 4 days which I was told was good. Now with fertility treatment, they are very technical. So, they always look to see all the bells and whistles. Sac, Yolk sac, fetal pole, heart beat. So we just saw the sac and I keep reading about these other women that see a heartbeat at 5weeks 4 days etc. I am a mess. I am reading way too much and scaring myself half to death and I am trying not to be scared and worry but I cant help it.

Anyone have any insight?

Update #45

MamaToBe84 08-30-2007 04:59 PM

Re: Had ultrasound at 5 weeks 6 days and just saw a sac.So scared this will turn out

hunny, usually the baby doesnt even HAVE a heartbeat at 5w. Do NOT stress, it will only make it worse!!!!

Im sure you'll see more soon ;)

Wishing4 08-30-2007 04:59 PM

Re: Had ultrasound at 5 weeks 6 days and just saw a sac.So scared this will turn out

I'm sure everything is just great. That's not very far along and baby would be extremely tiny. My Dr. wouldn't see me until I was in my 7th week because it's more likely they would see a little heart beat by then.

Kylie&Logan'sMommy 08-30-2007 05:02 PM

i was told by my fertility dr, when i was going through the treatments to concieve my children that between 5.5 weeks and 6 weeks and a day or something is when they can see the flickering

maybe wait a few days and go back for another us

:goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

dirtdartwife 08-30-2007 05:02 PM

Wow... that's super soon to see a heartbeat mama. My opinion is that you're reading too much into others testimonies--not saying they're not true... just that you're taking too much out of them. Try to relax and I hope everything is doing just fine! When is your next appointment? Have they done an hCg count to see how it's going? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Emily Whited 08-30-2007 05:04 PM

My Dr. won't do the U/S until 8 weeks because it is hard to see the heartbeat in the beginning. Don't worry mama and we are all praying for you.

amegrl520 08-30-2007 05:33 PM

I agree with the others, it is soon to see a hb. Here is my u/s from 5w4d

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...0/1usWinCE.jpg

Just a sack and an itsy bitsy little bean.

Irishmommy 08-30-2007 06:17 PM

I COULD HAVE WRITTEN YOUR POST AT 5 WKS!!! I totally understand your nervousness. We did see my last dd's heartbeat at 5weeks and so when I went in this time and only saw a sac, I was pretty nervous and downtrodden too. I had to wait two weeks before I repeated it, and BAM heartbeat. So, please try to relax about it. (It sounds ridiculous to me even as I tell you, because I know your anxiety about it.) I'm praying that all is well with you and your little one. Just KNOW that just because you only saw a sac, doesn't mean that little bean isn't growing like a weed in there! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

emilykaysmommy 08-30-2007 06:26 PM

i went to dr and they were estimating that i was 5 weeks pg, only a tiny little bit of darkening showed up on the u/s... i was a little freaked but they said it was normal and scheduled me to come back in 3 weeks, went in for that u/s and there was a perfect little 8 week baby! matching right up with her EDD!!!:goodvibes:

vickieboggs 08-30-2007 06:52 PM

according to my books the heart doesn't start beating till 6 weeks and with me I always had to wait till week 7 to see anything!! Hope all is well for you.