Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   who else here doesn't get preg easy?? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2163)

janelyb 04-28-2006 04:04 PM

who else here doesn't get preg easy??

:soapbox: Ok now that we are kinda ttc again, I am getting bugged with how easy many people have it to get pg again!!! Really I am happy that people are able to expand their families...but lately I see many IRL and online ladies who are pg again and their child before this pg is barely even 1 or shortly over that....... I'll step off my :soapbox: now.

+++++vibes to all of us ladies ttc or wtt and hopes we have huge sucess in a very short time+++++

(it took me over 2+ years to get pg w/#2) Now here I am ttc/wtt #3

Trishalynn 04-28-2006 04:10 PM

Re: who else here doesn't get preg easy??

it takes me forever to get pg too! lol! with my son it took over a year to get pg, then only a few months after he was born I got pg with dd (he passed away which is why we had another so soon) and this one that I'm pg with now we tried for 6 months to get pg, I figure the only reason I got pg was cause I just bought a diva cup so God thought it'd be a funny joke that I couldn't use it lol.
Trisha

loulou belle 04-28-2006 11:08 PM

Me me me! I have endometriosis and had the lap surgery done. It took one month to get pg. with dd. We have been trying for two years to get pg. with #2. ARGH! I am tired of trying, tired of POAS, tired of the ttw, tired of AF coming every month.
I have an appointment with a new OB (no midwife here, okay, they have them here but they do not see pg people!!!) on monday, so we'll see. I hope not to have surgery again, but it looks like I am headed down that road.
I am young and in good health.
I have been debating fertility drugs for a while, but what if I was only meant to have one child? DH insurance pays for most everything, so there isn't much to lose.
Except, I am tired.

+++ baby dust to all who are ttc

1boy1girl1bitty2 04-28-2006 11:43 PM

getting pregnant isn't thehard part. it's the staying pregnant part that seems to take forever. DS is only 4 months old (today actually) we've had a positive test already but before we get to go to the first prenatal appointment i have a heavy and very painful AF, and tehn a BFN at the dr's office. but we'll keep on baby dancing and hopefully we will have another bundle soon.

Blackbirdlane 04-29-2006 11:41 AM

I have been on both sides. my first 3 pregnancies were very quick, even one not planned. but when we dedided to try for dd it took us almost a year to get preggo with her. very hard.

mamato5angels 04-29-2006 12:02 PM

I could only wish for a year. It takes me a long time- about 5 to get preg. My oldest dd was 5 when I got preg #2 dd. had my tubes tied - had them untied a year later (long story) and it took another 5 years to get DS #2 ( I have 2 adopted children in the mix also 1 dd & 1 ds)

Heres to all of us ttc:goodvibes: :goodvibes:

akrab 04-29-2006 02:30 PM

I am not so sure if it isnt my dh and my ex's fault LOL my 1st dc wasnt so easy to conceive... that was with ex1... my next 2 children were SO easy to ge PG with ex2... now with dh we have been married almost 5 years and have 2 children.... the youngest is turning 18 months on the 9th of May, we are using no form of bc and are still not PG!

Manna00 04-29-2006 06:48 PM

Ugh.. I feel ya, mama! I was reading some of the other threads about how many lucky mamas on here are "firtle myrtle" if you will.

We tried for 2 years to get pregnant the first time--charting, etc.... FINALLY I convinced DH to go to his doctor and get "the boys" checked out. Turns out he had a vericose vien in JUST THE WRONG SPOT to block the flow of traffic for the swimmers. So, quick as can be he was signed up for outpatient surgery--his doctor told him to not be active for a month after the surgery and then usually it would take another month to get his numbers were they should have been-- and wouldn't you know, 2 months to the DATE of his surgery we found out we were pregnant for the first time. Unfortuantly, that pregnancy ended in a m/c at 14 weeks (Resulting in a d &C.. I never spotted or felt any pain.. there was simply no heartbeat). After MY operation my doctor told me to chill for one month and then, if we were ready to try again.... one month after surgery.. BOOM.. pregnant again. We're 8 months along, developing a nice healthy-sized DS that's expected in July.

I sure am hoping that DH has his ducks in a row becuase I would HATE to have to wait and go through an ordeal like that again (we want at least 4 children.. we'll see what the Lord sends out way).

Amen to Baby Dust on all of you TTC.

Fullhouse 04-29-2006 07:33 PM

It took us almost 5 years to get preggo with #2. I hated the sight of pregnant women & was bitter when my friends get pregnant. Luckily (?) I have had no problems getting pregnant since then. Good luck!!!:thumbsup:

Luv2bemommy 04-30-2006 01:00 AM

I am in this group too.. With my first 2 I got pg so easy, wasnt even ttc! I got pregnant on the pill!! :banghead: We started TTC when #2 was 8 months old or so and it took us 3 1/2 yrs to get pregnant. I had to see fertility drs and had to end up taking clomid, I got pregnant the cycle before our IUI, thank God..

We have started TTC again, our first month we used clomid, BFN, this month we are taking it off.. We will see how things go, I don't want to go through the heartache again, I dont want to feel like I did before.. I became very bitter with other pregnant women and got depressed.. I didn't think I would never have another child and she is finally here.. I know some people told me it wasnt "right" of me to feel like I did even though I had 2 kids already but you really do not have a clue what its like to go through infertility until you have expirenced it yourself.. It's such an emotional ride, one I dont want to deal with again, ever..