Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Seriously I Need CDA Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21963)

Sarah 07-12-2006 11:31 PM

Seriously I Need CDA Support

I'm seriously looking for someone to help me remember what I NEED and WANT are two separate things.

We've got enough dipes to cd triplet,and only one in diapers.

Does anyone want to be my buddy and help me stay on the wagon?

tararaboomdeea 07-12-2006 11:50 PM

Re: Seriously I Need CDA Support

I am sure most of us SHOULD be on the wagon, but nobody really WANTS to be :giggle:

twinmommy 07-12-2006 11:52 PM

I have twins and I have plenty of diapers, but what am I doing tonight??? Trolling the for sale diapers! :-)

I just got back from vacation -- 2 weeks in sposies! Ugh! I had to have a DS fix when I could - and I found something to buy even while we were away. I was so excited to get home and put my twins back in cloth. Everyone IRL thinks I'm nuts.

Hayley 07-13-2006 12:01 AM

okay you know what we can do? We can put in our siggy's do not sell to me with out asking so and so if it is ok!

that would be funny...........i will do it!

Sarah 07-13-2006 12:03 AM

yeah it's bad. I went so far today as to change the password on our pp account so DH can't see what I'm buying.
Right now he just thinks my mom is buying all of this stuff

tararaboomdeea 07-13-2006 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WearingTaci
yeah it's bad. I went so far today as to change the password on our pp account so DH can't see what I'm buying.
Right now he just thinks my mom is buying all of this stuff

OK, you have lost it! :lostit: NO MORE DIAPERS FOR YOU! :laugh:

Hayley 07-13-2006 12:07 AM

LOL I do that all the time! Some times I go as far as to ask my mom to cover for me because I am affraid DH will find out too. the good thing is that I have my own PP account so he only sees if it transfers from checking. LOL

I had to do this too when I bought our 300.00 ORECK OMG then the people keep sending stuff to me about our statement. Thank gosh I check the mail and not him!

Sarah 07-13-2006 12:16 AM

Hayley
We really could work together. YOu have a little boy,and I have a little girl so we could help each other keep it in check. You could say to me"yes Sarah it's cute,but do you really need 6 pink soakers?"
And I could help you find new places to hide the Oreck statements :giggle:

jjaelovesenglish 07-13-2006 12:23 AM

I need to join soon too! I finally have enough dipes that I can do laundry every other day and maybe ocasionally every third day but I think I need CDA support too.
And no, you do not need 6 pink soakers, and Hayley I hope you have a shredder :goodvibes:

SheilaJoy 07-13-2006 12:26 AM

Can't help you. I just bought a diaper cover that's not going to fit dd for at least six more months.
But hey, it was a tootleshells!