Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Emotionally spent this morning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=220476)

3rdontheway 09-06-2007 08:53 AM

Emotionally spent this morning

My son woke this morning to tell me he had to go to the bathroom. I got up to help him and make sure he got to the bathroom. I felt something running down my leg, thought maybe was dribling pee:giggle: not that I do this usually. Well when I checked it was blood. I was trying not to freak out in front of the kids. I miscarried in Dec. and have been more nervous this time around. I called and got a sitter, called s/o at work and called the hospital. I was so tense and nauseous. And I hadn't felt the baby yet and to make it worse the nurse couldn't find a heartbeat. My dr. brought in the us and checked the baby. Everything was fine :lostit: strong heartbeat, placenta away from the cervix, everything as it should be. He wasn't able to really tell me what had caused the bleeding and it has almost stopped now. Well I had been holding it together pretty well but when my dr told me everything was fine I just totally lost it. Now I feel so drained but so happy. :mrgreen: :goodvibes:
Just wanted to share and see if this has ever happened to anyone. My doctor said its not uncommon. Did your doctor/midwife ever give you a reason?

mommyofnoah 09-06-2007 08:57 AM

Re: Emotionally spent this morning

the times that I spotted with ds my dr. did u/s to check everything, but never gave me a reason for the bleeding. I'm glad everything turned out well!

Hayley 09-06-2007 09:04 AM

:hugs:

kugrinic 09-06-2007 09:10 AM

First off I am just so happy everything is OK, second it is emaotionally draining even when its good news! Plus I am sure you were worried sick

moobiegirl 09-06-2007 09:15 AM

:bighug: glad everything is okay!

4boys1girlforme 09-06-2007 10:18 AM

:hugs: I'm glad everything is okay.
I had some spotting at 7? weeks with this one- had a u/s and everything is fine- don't know what it was from- possibly bfing?
How far along are you?

3rdontheway 09-06-2007 12:03 PM

I'm 22 weeks. My dr. said with increased blood during pregnancy capillaries in my vagina possibly ruptured (not sure why, sex, heavy lifting, who knows)and the blood settled there while I was sleeping. Thus the heavy flow when I got up to check on ds. After the initial flow its just spotting. Thanks for all the hugs. I love coming here:goodvibes:

CrunchyMama0607 09-06-2007 12:37 PM

BIG HUGS momma, so glad everything is ok :hugs: :hugs:

ChurchPunkMom 09-06-2007 01:07 PM

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3rdontheway 09-06-2007 09:02 PM

Thanks for all the hugs. I'm having a great night and the baby is moving like crazy:thumbsup: :mrgreen: :goodvibes: