Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Symptoms disappearing, UPDATED!! post 5 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=220786)

autumnlily 09-06-2007 04:16 PM

Symptoms disappearing, UPDATED!! post 5

Honestly, I'm trying to relax and enjoy this PG.

I'm 7w4d pg and have an ultrasound tomorrow.

I just started taking 25mg of vitamin B6 in the morning and at dinner time to ward off the heavy morning sickness a few days ago. Yesterday morning, before taking it, I threw up.

But today, I really feel just fine. Not hungry all the time, not nausea and my boobs (which only ache by the time night fall comes) don't have a twinge of tenderness. Yesterday...I was a mess with nausea, ummm - diarreha (sp?) (this is extremely opposite of how things have been in that department) and fairly tender boobs.

Can the vitamin B6 really make me feel this much better? I have an u/s tomorrow and I'm so scared this little bean isn't going to be there.

vickieboggs 09-06-2007 04:46 PM

Re: Symptoms disappearing, NERVOUS - B6

when I was first pregnant this time around I got my usual symptoms at around 6 weeks and I was sicker than I'd ever been in my life.......6 days later all my symptoms stopped and I was 110% convinced something was wrong.......well everything has been fine and this pregnancy has been a dream.....other than those 6 days i've had no sickness, heartburn, spotting or anything else to worry about......up until about the last month I wasn't even aching really.....I'm now 2 days overdue and other than a backache and you know the usual problems like sleeping and going to the washroom all the time I am in great condition........oh ya that and I want him out NOW!!!!

I don't know what the pills can do as I have never taken them but symptoms can change.

I hope all is well with you and the pregnancy.

turtle2who 09-06-2007 09:39 PM

I take B6 for MS too. 50 mg am and pm. As long as I am taking it twice a day I am okay. If I miss a dose a couple of days in a row (like only do the morning dose 2 days in a row) I start to feel sick again. It is like magis for me. I am so glad my naturopath told me about it!

When I start to freak about something going wrong with this pg (I lost my last 2) I just skip the B6 for a couple of doses and sure enough the MS is back and I am reassured! LOL

GL

laniesmommy 09-07-2007 07:06 AM

I had the same syptoms as you at 7w. They came and went and it scared the living poo out of me. I too, went in for an u/s to confirm that everything was okay. Ever since, have been a regular puking machine. I should've been happy with feeling well and kept my big mouth shut! It came back to bite me in the butt. :lostit: At 12w, I'm down 10lbs.

I'm sure it's normal for symptoms to fluctuate this early on. Hang in there!

:thumbsup:

autumnlily 09-07-2007 11:12 PM

Re: Symptoms disappearing, UPDATE!!

Thanks so much for the replies. Again today, I've been feeling pretty well and I really think it has to do with the vitamin B6 and making sure I eat every 2 hours.

My ultrasound went extremely well and revealed....

TWINS

It's been an awesome day and I'm thanking my lucky stars that I'm feeling well!

BoysMama 09-07-2007 11:57 PM

Re: Symptoms disappearing, UPDATED!! post 5

Congrats! That is awesome and I'm jealous

itsymama 09-07-2007 11:58 PM

Wow twins , congrats :lostit: , I would love to have twins some day !!!

autumnlily 09-08-2007 12:01 AM

I have tons of experience with twins (including bringing them home from the NICU)...BUT, it's a whole new thing to be the MOM! We are looking forward to it. I posted a new thread with a photo!

Thanks!

CrunchyMama0607 09-08-2007 12:43 AM

Awwwww HOW EXCITING! :yay: CONGRATS!!! :mrgreen: So glad everything is well w/your babies!