Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Gotta love pregnancy insomnia.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221122)

CrunchyMama0607 09-07-2007 02:44 AM

Gotta love pregnancy insomnia....

UGH its almost 5am here and I'm still AWAKE! Thankfully DD is asleep but I can't sleep at all...and my knee is killing me :(

CrunchyMama0607 09-07-2007 03:42 AM

Re: Gotta love pregnancy insomnia....

almost 6am now....sigh. my knee and back are killing me and i cant sleep at all :cry: i got dh to rub my leg for me and took a warm bath but NOTHING is helping!!!! :fit:

beautiful8 09-07-2007 07:03 AM

yeah i attempted to go backto sleep after my 2 am contractional wake up...and I swear I dozed the entire 4 hours I layed there :rolleyes:

I am SO kicking dh out onto the futon tonight so mama can SLEEP :laugh:

mommyofnoah 09-07-2007 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beautiful7 (Post 1727023)
yeah i attempted to go backto sleep after my 2 am contractional wake up...and I swear I dozed the entire 4 hours I layed there :rolleyes:

I am SO kicking dh out onto the futon tonight so mama can SLEEP :laugh:

Haha! My DH has been kicked out to a seperate room for over a month now for that very reason. Its frustrating when you want to sleep and can't. I think in a 4 hour span, I wake up at least 3 times to pee! Since I got pregnant I think the longest I've slept in a stretch was 4 hours and that is rare! Hang in there:hugs:

mrsbehaven007 09-07-2007 08:42 AM

:hugs: sorry mama... Iknow how that is... I did that in all my pregnancies.. and for my boys.. I got severe cramps in my legs

jennywymore 09-07-2007 08:44 AM

Try ice hot topical cream. It works on your back especially, and dont forget to drink your water. That helps with your head. Sleeping is horrible, I toss and turn all night. If you are almost done its just Gods way of getting your ready to wake up every two hours or so....:thumbsup:

CrunchyMama0607 09-07-2007 11:16 AM

Thanks mommas, I couldn't find any icy-hot so I took another warm bath (yes at 6am lol) and it finally fixed my knee pain but my back was still hurting :( I managed to get back to sleep though, thankfully. Ugh...I HATE not being able to sleep! About the peeing....its been waking me up at least 4x a night ~sigh~

rachaeljohnson 09-07-2007 11:31 AM

i am glad this is normal...i usually go to bed at 9am and since pregnant i can't fall asleep earlier than midnight...which stinks bc i get up at 5am. Hang in there momma!

CrunchyMama0607 09-07-2007 11:31 AM

thanks, glad to know im not alone :hugs: looks like were due the same month, cool!

ChurchPunkMom 09-07-2007 12:30 PM

Are you taking a calcium supplement? If you get yourself a good cal/mag supplement (400/1200mg a day) it can help with the aches and pains as well as the insomnia. Calcium will help with leg cramps, restless leg syndrome, and also achy bones and joints (our bodies use more calcium in the last trimester of pregnancy than any other time in our lives!!). The magnesium will help regulate your blood pressure and also help relax your uterus and you. Take it at bedtime, it will help you sleep better.:goodvibes:

I forgot mine for a couple of nights.. I was miserable!