Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I need this baby out ASAP......added some info in post 16 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221590)

LuAnn 09-07-2007 03:53 PM

I need this baby out ASAP......added some info in post 16

no its not because I want him out, but I need him out, I was at my 38week appt today (38w 3d) and they will NOT let me go over (not even to 41weeks) because of my history with ds1 being born at 34weeks. If I havent changed any by my next appt than we will have to schedule and induction..which I DO NOT want because right now its going as I planned and I get my birthing tub (as long as that rooms not full when I go in).......

I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT BEING INDUCED, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY KEEP OUT OF HERE

I will be trying everything I can think of this weekend to have ds2:lostit:

Mirasmom 09-07-2007 03:56 PM

Re: I need this baby out ASAP...............

Oh gosh momma! LABOR VIBES!!!! :lostit:
Just out of curiosity- what does your lo's history of being early have to do with you going over?? Why does that matter??:headscratch:

mother4JC 09-07-2007 03:57 PM

I just wanna wish you GL!!! I hope the baby comes out for ya soon!!! Labor vibes!!!

rwooley 09-07-2007 03:58 PM

If you have chiropractor GO! Tell him to to pressure points on the "no no spots". Its not THE No NO spot just a few different ones on your legs and belly. It WORKS:goodvibes: It may cause your water to break.
We did this with DD # 2 , then I went home and had sex, and went into labor at about 11pm, had her the next day at 530ish. Oh I walked around walmart too.
Good Luck!:hugs:

itsymama 09-07-2007 05:00 PM

So what will they do , hold you down and start the pit drip :headscratch: ? sorry I just hate to hear doctors say things like that , it's your body , it's your choice to LET them induce you or not .

Anyhoo ( sorry about that ) are you doing ok , is baby doing ok ? Neither in and danger or dealing with health issues ? If your both fine then past history or not going over ( your not set in stone due date ) should be fine .

At any rate I hope you go labor on your own :goodvibes:

BoysMama 09-07-2007 05:15 PM

Try sitting on an excersize ball. It got me the closet I have ever been to going into labor on my own. If nothing else it helps the baby drop lower and it helps with back pain.

ferrferr 09-07-2007 05:18 PM

All I've had to do was schedule induction twice. Both times the girls came out before hand. Sophia cut it close. I went into labor 7.5 hours before I was suppose to arrive at the hospital. :giggle:

Labor Vibes your way!! :hugs:

aundy 09-07-2007 05:30 PM

sending lots of labor vibes your way ... may your LO come out soon on his/her own

BlessedwithBlue 09-07-2007 05:31 PM

Oh yes and I want that baby to hurry up and come out to so I can hear how that cute newborn dipe works on him:laugh: j/k
No I really do understand though my first ds was born at 33 weeks after I developed pre-eclampsia and HELLP syndrome, luckily though I managed to avoid them the second time around and had midwives that weren't induction happy. I would tell your doctor that it's your body and you get to decide. If he really wants to schedule an induction,then schedule one and just don't show up :giggle: that's what I would do any way.
I will tell you what worked for me though to get my second ds to come out, I was worried about the pre-e coming back and ready to be done being pregnant. Warning though this may be tmi. Dh and I had sex in the morning and I put myself up on pillows to keep the semen in there so that it would help ripen my cervix, that got my contractions going. Then again later in the same day, the same thing so that kept my contractions going and strengthened them. Then we went walking all around the local farmer's market. My second ds was born just a few hours after we left the farmer's market! Good luck and labor vibes your way!

ZooCrew10 09-07-2007 06:07 PM

hmmm.....why did they say they want the baby out before term if your last was early??? totally not getting the relation there. As far as induction, I hear ya mama, induction sucks the big weenie (sorry, lol)