Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   need advise..please!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222154)

amielia80 09-08-2007 04:37 PM

need advise..please!!!

Ok, first off I had a m/c last November so of course I am super paranoid. I am 7 weeks almost 8. I had horrible m/s the whole week and couldn't keep anything down. The doctor gave me some meds that seemed to help a little. The doctor scheduled me for an ultrasound(in a few weeks ) to rule out twins?? Have no idea why she would think this, but said it could be cause I am so sick. So, last night I started spotting. It was a very light amount and today continues to be very, very light brown hardly there and only when I wipe. Sorry TMI.... but anyway...obviously I am nervous..what do you all think?
thanks....

hauser 09-08-2007 04:44 PM

Re: need advise..please!!!

Might be worth calling a nurse line to see what they say. From what you are saying it doesn't seem to be much to worry about though. I would just call the nurse line and watch it and if you have no pain and it doesn't get worse I wouldn't worry too much.
Severe morning sickness can be a sign of twins. Lots of people get severe morning and don't have twins though and lots of people with twins don't get sick at all.

amielia80 09-08-2007 04:58 PM

TY!
so, you think I should call te oncall doctor at my office? since it is the weekend...

4boys1girlforme 09-08-2007 05:02 PM

You should call.
Just for your reassurance- I had spotting between 6 & 7 weeks with this one and I've since had a u/s and everything is fine!
They probably will move up your u/s.

amielia80 09-08-2007 05:03 PM

TY..that makes me feel a little better :goodvibes:

Monkeytaylz 09-08-2007 05:06 PM

I would call your dr asap. It could be nothing, but better to be cautious! take care:)

nacke 09-08-2007 05:08 PM

Call your dr mama! They are there for you, and that's what they are paid to do.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Chrijodo 09-08-2007 08:08 PM

Brown blood is old blood momma and usually nothing to worry about. Put a call into your doctor and explain what's going on and he'll probably want the ultrasound done sooner than a few weeks from now. I hope you get relief from the spotting and the sickness.

fallon 09-08-2007 08:24 PM

I spotted in the first 10 weeks of all pregnancies, I also had one m/c. with Logan I spotted 3 times, 2 of them I went to the hospital. It was very frustrating because they could never really tell me why, all they would say is that I had a 50/50 chance of m/c. Than after hours at the hospital and a bunch of uncomfortable tests they would send me home and tell me to stay off my feet for a few days. I'm sorry, I know how scary it can be

amielia80 09-08-2007 09:03 PM

thanks again.... I am trying to just relax, it seems to have stopped now...but I am still gonna call the doctor and tell them just the same. Thanks so much for all the info...I am praying everything is OK