Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Really starting to hate being preggo -vent- (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222170)

nacke 09-08-2007 04:52 PM

Really starting to hate being preggo -vent-

Still dealing with the tail-end of a custody case, CPS in my house (DS told his councellor he wanted to "die" rather than ever see his father again), My parents moving and getting divorced, my sister moving out of state to be a mistress to a married couple, Grandma in the hospital pratically dying AND uncle having another stroke...

-UGH-

I just want this pregnancy to be over so i can be at peace with something in life. Having the big "i dont wanna's" now, and just wish this could be a pleasant pregnancy, but its not. I was blessed to have 3 very easy pregnancies, and this one just seems never-ending. I know i cant do anything about it, and even if i did, it would hurt my baby! I keep telling myself... 13 more weeks...

Sorry to complain i had to let it out!

Anyone else feeling this way? Or am i alone?

4boys1girlforme 09-08-2007 05:00 PM

Re: Really starting to hate being preggo -vent-

Sounds like you are surrounded with negativity- I don't blame you for wanting to be done with pregnancy. Maybe it is a blessing that you have 13 weeks left- maybe that's enough time for most everything to settle down so you can really enjoy your new lo!

nacke 09-08-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3boysforme (Post 1735271)
Sounds like you are surrounded with negativity- I don't blame you for wanting to be done with pregnancy. Maybe it is a blessing that you have 13 weeks left- maybe that's enough time for most everything to settle down so you can really enjoy your new lo!

Thanks mama, its comforting to know someone cares :hugs:

I ended up having contractions for 5 hours last night, and a small part of me was hoping we'd just have the baby already. But everything settled down, DH rubbed my back and finally fell asleep. He's mad everyone is involving me in the drama, this is his first baby, and im trying soooo hard to stay positive, but its gotten way to out of hand. Seems i have more on my plate than i can really handle, pregnant or not.

And for some reason, i know when she comes, she will be the only thing that matters!

CrunchyMama0607 09-08-2007 05:11 PM

awwwwww HUGS momma :hugs: I'm so sorry things are rough for you. Looks like were due the same month :)

nacke 09-08-2007 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earth_mama06 (Post 1735332)
awwwwww HUGS momma :hugs: I'm so sorry things are rough for you. Looks like were due the same month :)

Thanks =)
Yea looks like we are!! :goodvibes: About when are you due?

CrunchyMama0607 09-08-2007 05:15 PM

YW :goodvibes: I'm due either 12/24 or 12/25 :yay: will be 25wks on monday, wowza! If you'd like to talk i;m here~just PM me :)

LuAnn 09-08-2007 05:43 PM

I'm so sorry you are going through everything right now, but PLEASE PLEASE take into consideration of what your saying about wanting your preg to be over, as there are many mamas here you have lost babies around this time or later in their pregnancy and there are many of us that HAVE had preemies and its NOT easy. I KNOW your meaning that your looking for the good if it was over now as you would have a new baby to hold,etc, BUT it may be a blessing that you still have some time:hugs:

My friend had her baby at 30 weeks and she spent 11weeks in the NICU, I had ds 6 weeks early and spent 9 days in the NICU, so having a baby early is not always what you want, it would cause even MORE stress on you right now:hugs:

ETA: I do understand what your saying but looking at it from othersides too :hug:

nacke 09-08-2007 05:49 PM

Yea, i know what your saying mama! I dont want her to come now. Because i know better... Its more of the frustration and venting more than anything. I want nothing more than a healthy baby.

Maybe i just need a vacation from the entire family! I just need a break :banghead:

CrunchyMama0607 09-08-2007 05:59 PM

:hugs: :hugs:

LuAnn 09-08-2007 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nacke (Post 1735489)
Yea, i know what your saying mama! I dont want her to come now. Because i know better... Its more of the frustration and venting more than anything. I want nothing more than a healthy baby.

Maybe i just need a vacation from the entire family! I just need a break :banghead:

Yes I understand...maybe take a day trip alone (mall,spa,etc) or with a friend and just relax, heck go to a bookstore and sit all day:hugs: