Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Any predictions? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2287)

MSweeten 04-29-2006 06:43 AM

Any predictions?

Due May 21, Went to dr. on Thursday- am dilated 1 cm, had BH contractions that eve. Have had 7-8 sm BM since then. (no idea if that means anything) And have dropped. Today I have back pain- which has not been an issue. Any thoughts on when baby will make his/her appearance!:headscratch:

bethanyjoy 04-29-2006 07:20 AM

Re: Any predictions?

Is this your first?

I walked around for almost a month at 1cm, with contractions every day...but that was my second, not my first...

GL!!!!:goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

MSweeten 04-29-2006 04:05 PM

Yes this is #1.......need a vacation from feeling so yucky:yuck:

hollyhobby30 04-29-2006 04:38 PM

Yep, my first one took the longest to arrive. It felt like I was dilated forever and hoped she would come anyday but she held out.

Congrats on your first.

zonapellucida 04-30-2006 06:18 PM

If I could answer that I would be making BIG money, LOL!! I am 2 cm, 40 % and due May31. I don't see him coming for at least another couple wseeks so my guess for you is that no baby yet.

MSweeten 05-01-2006 11:07 AM

Just curious about others' experiences:lostit:

Lost my mucus plug this morning, so I'm hoping it won't be more than a few weeks. Spent all night w/ menstrual like cramps- which are here to stay. Had some pretty good BH on Sat night- we actually started timing, needless to say they went away. Gotta be getting close- I hope!:mrgreen:

I've been spoiled with a relatively easy pregnancy- guess all the yuck is coming now.

Trishalynn 05-01-2006 02:46 PM

with my dd all that happened and I still carried her a week late lol, hoping its real labour for you though! these last few weeks are awful! lol (I"m 37 weeks pg) I've just had BH contractions a few times, usually about one or two a day and thats it and they go away! lol! The thing that sucks is that they're actually painful and my feeling is, if they're not real contrations they shouldn't be allowed to be painful lol.

Luv2bemommy 05-01-2006 03:45 PM

Hard to say when you will have the baby.. With my first I lost my plug early and still went over 42 weeks.. With #3 I was at 3cm for nearly 2 weeks and still no baby..

Just have sex, walk, when you go overdue you can try some nipple stimulation and ask your DR about EPO (evening primrose oil). EPO can make your cervix softer and ripen up more to get ready for labor, but ask your dr/midwife before you try it.. Also drinking red raspberry leaf tea can tone and strenghten the uterus also..

GOOD LUCK!! Best thing is just to enjoy the pregnancy cause it doesnt last long! The baby will come when he/she is ready! :thumbsup:

Bridym 05-01-2006 08:01 PM

With my ds I lost my mucus plug on the wednesday and went into full labour by Saturday morning. I was cramping on and off all week leading up to Saturday though, my ds was born at 41 weeks.
I hope this baby comes a tad early or they will be sharing a birthday.

Lucky Child 05-01-2006 08:30 PM

Hi! With Tyler, I had all that happen and within a day I was in full labor. He came 3 weeks early. Could be labor right around the corner... you never know! Keep us posted!