Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   dr appt today~9/17 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228861)

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-17-2007 07:52 PM

dr appt today~9/17

everything went pretty good, the nurse laughed and told me good thing i am having the baby next week as i can barely walk, i feel so much pressure on my pelvic bone and butt, the baby is doing great though. i gained 2 more lbs and am now at 143#:yay:
my fundal height is still right on, i am measuring at 37 1/2:yay:
BP is good at 94/62
the baby's still headdown and his hb is at 145bpm.
the appointment went really good, i told the dr about my sliding yesterday and he asked how i was feeling today and i said alright just sore on my left leg and he said to treat it as a sprain and that i couldve torn ligaments in my belly, i didn't because had i torn any i wouldnt be able to walk at all and right now i am able to walk just really slowly. i told him how my belly was feeling really twisted yesterday and my back was hurting so he told me i couldve been having contractions, so to get my booty back over there if i get them again, or if my water breaks or if i start bleeding. he also had my preregister for the birth that is for next wed today! i think he thinks i may go in early..lol
so after the appt, i seen the counslor and then went next door to the birthing center to preregister myself, now i'm in the system..hehe
i seen 2 NB babies , they were sooo tiny and soo cute, made me more anxious for my day to get here:loveit:
my next appt is going to be monday,9/24, i was told this is my pre-opt appt, they will just go over what to expect, which i do already know but it's ok.
i will find out the time of my c/s for wednesday this appt also, today is almost over so tomorrow will be 8 days left to go!:celebrate:

cotton_jmb 09-17-2007 07:54 PM

Re: dr appt today~9/17

Sounds like an awesome dr appt mama. :goodvibes: It won't be long and you'll have the little bundle of joy all wrapped up in your arms. :lostit:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-17-2007 08:05 PM

:loveit: i know, i can hardly wait!!

myall4him2 09-17-2007 08:17 PM

I had one today also! :) EVERYTHING is the same expect for my weight! I'm gaining TOO much! Ugh!!! I'm also STILL 1 cent. dialated! Doctor said "that baby is in no hurry!!"

Oh well, God has perfect timing, right?!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-17-2007 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myall4him2 (Post 1790526)
I had one today also! :) EVERYTHING is the same expect for my weight! I'm gaining TOO much! Ugh!!! I'm also STILL 1 cent. dialated! Doctor said "that baby is in no hurry!!"

Oh well, God has perfect timing, right?!

:hugs: sounds great! i feel like i'm gaining too fast, i read its usually 1/2 lb/week and so far i'm doing 2 lbs/week:lostit: i'm happy though i have now gained 16# this pregnancy!!
1cm, don't worry mama, you can jump up with no warning:goodvibes:

LuAnn 09-17-2007 09:07 PM

uck, you suck:lostit:

No I am so happy for you, and WOW only 16lbs you really do suck:giggle:

I can not wait to see pics of your lo and hear details:) :hugs:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-17-2007 09:42 PM

LOL, luann, 16 lbs is alot for me..lol
i had such a hard time gaining with my pregnancy with danae, so i am excited to have gained these 16lbs:razz:
i'll be 2 lbs heavier by monday i bet..LOL

Mommy2JJ 09-17-2007 09:54 PM

Wow I can't believe it's just next week!!! You will have your lil man in your hands before you know it.

and 16lbs....wow I don't know you do it....LuAnn is right you do suck :lostit:

kugrinic 09-18-2007 07:30 AM

I am so excited for you! I went to my Dr appointment yesterday as well, nothing changed, still 50% effaced and 1 finger tip dialted. However I have been having contrax all day today, so who knows LOL

JnSAlger 09-18-2007 09:31 AM

my appointment is friday...doubt she will check me yet.

I swear I am counting the days to everyone elses babies because I kn ow I will be soon to follow. I always hit this part and wonder why I got pregnant (I really hate the end). I so want one of those perfect ending pregnancies but it will never happen.