Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   ok...please tell me...**UPDATE (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229060)

luv2recycle 09-18-2007 07:24 AM

ok...please tell me...**UPDATE

Got AF full force:thumbsup: :thumbsup: no babies for me for a bit:giggle:

Are you supposed to see two lines when the pee goes across the window??

I believe I am late...not too sure though because last month was my first real pp period. I am not on any type of birth control and dh and I try to be EXTREMLEY careful...I got a few $1 pg tests to "make sure"

I used the dropper on the one last night and as soon as the pee went across the window there were 2 lines :eek: then I waited and the one went away...so....is that normal ?(PLEASE say yes!!!)

nickelmom 09-18-2007 07:26 AM

Re: ok...please tell me...

can you take a pic of the test? Some tests are different than others. I think you are pregnant if you got 2 lines on $1 test!

Ontariomama 09-18-2007 07:27 AM

The 2nd line should NOT show up unless it detects HCG. If the twins are only 4 mos, I would maybe google and see how long it takes after pregnancy for your levels to be normal??? Maybe it's residual??? Is any of this helping??? :hugs:

I don't have any experience with pg so close together, so I'm kinda grasping at straws with you! :)

kugrinic 09-18-2007 07:28 AM

I think you are too, is this a congrats! Or a congrats?

luv2recycle 09-18-2007 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickelmom (Post 1792142)
can you take a pic of the test? Some tests are different than others. I think you are pregnant if you got 2 lines on $1 test!

I took it apart to investigate further...lol...and still saw nothing...but I do have another...I was gunna wait a couple days to take it. Its a rectangle shape test if that helps:headscratch:

luv2recycle 09-18-2007 07:30 AM

ok...I am going to take another and take a pic.....hmmmmmmm

nickelmom 09-18-2007 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ontariomama (Post 1792150)
The 2nd line should NOT show up unless it detects HCG. If the twins are only 4 mos, I would maybe google and see how long it takes after pregnancy for your levels to be normal??? Maybe it's residual??? Is any of this helping??? :hugs:

I don't have any experience with pg so close together, so I'm kinda grasping at straws with you! :)

Oh I never thought of this...I would google that too!

babygirls2 09-18-2007 07:35 AM

I have had that happen too. It's like the dye is hesitating to go across the line. Like it collects in front of the test line and then passes through on to the thing that soaks up the extra dye. BUT if the two lines stuck...I think a congrats is in order. :lostit:

kannondicarpo 09-18-2007 07:38 AM

Oh I selfishly hope that a congrats is in order because I love those lo's of yours and could stand to drool over another one.:lostit:

luv2recycle 09-18-2007 07:40 AM

OK.....that one was clearly a one liner:lostit: thats good:lostit: but it is also 2nd morning pee...so I am gunna wait a couple days and HOPEFULLY start my period and then this thread can dissappear...lol...:lostit: