Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What does it feel like when your baby "drops"? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229183)

CrunchyMama0607 09-18-2007 10:30 AM

What does it feel like when your baby "drops"?

(ok to start with, I KNOW mine hasn't dropped :giggle: DD never dropped until i got induced, so im curious)

Whats it like when baby drops? Does it hurt to walk? :blush: I feel so out of the loop LOL

JnSAlger 09-18-2007 10:57 AM

Re: What does it feel like when your baby "drops"?

yes it hurts to walk and it feels like a bowling ball falling out of your cooter. Also you get this sense of appitite back and you can breathe! baby gets off your stomach and diaphram...

MamaToBe84 09-18-2007 10:58 AM

my mom said she didnt feel me drop, but i had been RIGHT under her boobs and while she was in the shower, she looked down and i was like around her hips. She said it freaked her out big time, lol.

ZooCrew10 09-18-2007 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JnSAlger (Post 1793319)
yes it hurts to walk and it feels like a bowling ball falling out of your cooter. Also you get this sense of appitite back and you can breathe! baby gets off your stomach and diaphram...

ROFL!!!!!!:spit: :spit: :lostit: :giggle: l

CrunchyMama0607 09-18-2007 11:33 AM

LOL thanx ladies

I'm not sure if DD dropped or not...I do recall her being in my ribs ALL the time and there was a breif time where I could breathe but I don't remember the "ball falling out of your cooter" feeling :rofl: or anything similar so I dunno if she dropped or not....hmm. I guess it doesn't matter but I was just wondering lol

tommysmommy 09-18-2007 11:53 AM

This kiddo has been up and down at least 10 times in the last month, but recently he really dropped. I don't think it's painful to walk, but it is much harder to get out of our bed (a mattress on the floor to facilitate cosleeping with our 20 month old) and my ligament pains have been a little more touch and go. I just can't wait until he drops all the way out! 3 WEEKS of prodromal labor is getting to me and DH both!

zenmama 09-18-2007 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JnSAlger (Post 1793319)

umm yeah..def like the baby is just gonna drop out of your vagina!

JnSAlger 09-18-2007 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earth_mama06 (Post 1793553)
LOL thanx ladies

I'm not sure if DD dropped or not...I do recall her being in my ribs ALL the time and there was a breif time where I could breathe but I don't remember the "ball falling out of your cooter" feeling :rofl: or anything similar so I dunno if she dropped or not....hmm. I guess it doesn't matter but I was just wondering lol

HEHEHE DS has had the ups and downs...my second child didn't drop until the water broke. Her head was so big that the sack and water with her head couldn't get into my pelvis. I think DS is going to have trouble engaging as well. he is down there and pushing but it's not like DD1 or 3 yet. I'm saying I only have 3 weeks max to go...so we will see.

CrunchyMama0607 09-18-2007 11:58 AM

ouchie! :bolt:

yeah we have our matress on the floor as well (cosleeping) ugh its hard to sneak out of bed to go pee in the middle of the night lol (i have the side by the wall) :lostit:

CrunchyMama0607 09-18-2007 12:00 PM

dd had a biiiig head as well :giggle: and had shoulder dyslocia when she finally came out :(