Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   anyone at the end of the pregnancy feeling nauseated lately? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229563)

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-18-2007 06:14 PM

anyone at the end of the pregnancy feeling nauseated lately?

i do know this didnt happen with ym other pregnancies, yet this time i feel sick, my body feels beat up, the heartburn is gone and i had spicy enchiladas last night for dinner..lol
i am not sure what to think.. i just keep telling myself 8 more days, although with all i'm going through these past few days i am not sure i will make it til next wednesday, if you all notice i'm gone or havent been on for the whole day, more than likely i have gone to have the baby, otherwidse i will be here posting somewhere:lostit:

nacke 09-18-2007 06:23 PM

Re: anyone at the end of the pregnancy feeling nauseated lately?

Sounds like mama needs a rest :goodvibes:
I dunno what to tell you about the food, except IME, when the baby was ready, my body kinda shut off the food thing, making it ALL come back up :yuck: Heartburn, naseua, throwing up, ect. Baby's ready to go hate food!
:hugs: only a few more days to go mama! Hang in there :goodvibes:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-18-2007 06:28 PM

Thanks Tenaya:goodvibes:
I am anxious to see if his xs vb aio's are going to fit him:lostit:
totally OT i know:razz:
I am hoping the mw was wrong and he isnt HUGE, i hope 8# or under:)

nacke 09-18-2007 06:35 PM

Hehe, np, the preggo mind wanders, as does mine!
Hopefully shes wrong and he fits into them perfectly! My DS was guesstimated to be 8+lbs, and he was only 5lbs! So ya never know!

Mine seem to be keep getting smaller, so its only a mistery as to her size. Ive learned not to rely on Drs!! :hugs: :hugs:

ocean_o_curls 09-18-2007 06:37 PM

yes i have been if i dont eat every couple hours i feel sick its weird though because im never hungry

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-18-2007 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nacke (Post 1796360)
Hehe, np, the preggo mind wanders, as does mine!
Hopefully shes wrong and he fits into them perfectly! My DS was guesstimated to be 8+lbs, and he was only 5lbs! So ya never know!

Mine seem to be keep getting smaller, so its only a mistery as to her size. Ive learned not to rely on Drs!! :hugs: :hugs:

LOL, that is soo true!
i hope she was wrong but she grabbed around my belly and then told me last week he was already about 7# and i ahve gained 2# since then..lol
my ds#1 was 6#5oz,dd was 7#2oz,
so i wont be surprised if this baby IS 8#:lostit:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-18-2007 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocean_o_curls (Post 1796368)
yes i have been if i dont eat every couple hours i feel sick its weird though because im never hungry

your never hunfry, thats how i was while pg with danae, this time i want to eat everything i see..LOL

nacke 09-18-2007 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet_Fantasy_Fox (Post 1796412)
LOL, that is soo true!
i hope she was wrong but she grabbed around my belly and then told me last week he was already about 7# and i ahve gained 2# since then..lol
my ds#1 was 6#5oz,dd was 7#2oz,
so i wont be surprised if this baby IS 8#:lostit:

Mine went down! DS 7lbs, DD 6lbs, DS 5 lbs, adn this one they say is BIG but measuring small :headscratch: And my dr said DS was going to be 9lbs, and he was the 5lb'er!! Hoping your LO fits into those dipes anyways! :hugs:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-18-2007 06:54 PM

hehe, that is funny, i hope mine was wrong too, i love when they're small since they grow SO fast!!!

WhollyMama 09-19-2007 12:23 AM

It's common to start feeling nauseaous again near the end of the pregnancy. It's a good sign, mama! Means your hormones are surging through your body, preparing it for giving birth!
It's also very common to feel like you have the worst case of PMS ever. Also to do with the hormones. It's like all the bad comes out so that you are very much looking forward to being done with pregnancy and will do anything you can, even go through labor, to be done! :mrgreen: