Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Big Rave for Blessed Bottomz (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22960)

Jcrsmom 07-18-2006 08:10 AM

Big Rave for Blessed Bottomz

I ordered a diaper before I went away last week. I came home to an adorable diaper that is well made and fits my hard to fit guy great! Teresa is great and is working for far too little in my opinion. If you are looking for a nice AIO diaper, check her out. www.blessedbottomz.com

MomsHelpingMoms 07-18-2006 02:28 PM

Re: Big Rave for Blessed Bottomz

Thank you so much for your feedback, I'm really glad that you like it. I thought the colors you picked, Black PUL with light yellow mf, looked awesome together! And about the price, I started making dipes because I couldn't afford a whole stash when I started cd'ing dd2. I use top of the line fabrics, but don't think mamas should have to break the bank to save money cd'ing. Thanks agian and I'm so glad that you like it.

Jcrsmom 07-18-2006 02:33 PM

The colors reminded me of a bumble bee, too cute:)
I agree, what good is cloth diapering if you can't afford to do it. I used to charge 10. for my diapers but realized that my time spent away from my family to sew was worth more than a few bucks:(

*~Mindy~* 07-18-2006 04:08 PM

i agree i love teresas dipes, we have one right now and an order for 2 more, i actually6 got back on to post about them too lol, it let me on here long enough, and i see yours so i guess ill wait a bit but theyre totally well made and super nice and so is she :D

*~Mindy~* 07-18-2006 04:09 PM

btw jcrsmom, which store is yours??
and teresa i see youre wanting to open a hc :D yay! lol

jamiectw 07-18-2006 10:42 PM

Oooh, now I'm really looking forward to getting mine! I ordered one when she was having her 4th of July sale and can't wait to get it! :mrgreen: So far I'm not a big fan of AIOs and usually stick with pockets.

dirtdartwife 07-18-2006 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamiectw
Oooh, now I'm really looking forward to getting mine! I ordered one when she was having her 4th of July sale and can't wait to get it! :mrgreen: So far I'm not a big fan of AIOs and usually stick with pockets.

You'll love her AIO's! I've got a heavy wetter and the sewn in soaker is just awesome! I just absolutely love the simplicity in the entire diaper and the design is gorgous!
And I agree with the pp, Teresa is just a doll. She's easy to communicate with and I can't wait to buy more dipes from her! :mrgreen:

Jcrsmom 07-19-2006 06:36 AM

Sweet baby Boutique
www.sweetbabyboutique.com
:)
Quote:

Originally Posted by *~Mindy~*
btw jcrsmom, which store is yours??
and teresa i see youre wanting to open a hc :D yay! lol

MomsHelpingMoms 07-19-2006 10:36 AM

:blush: Thanks a lot gals, I really appreciate it.
jamiectw: I just emailed you. Your diaper should ship later today or tomorrow morning at the latest. I hope you like it! The mint and pink are darling together!

*~Mindy~*
I just received the MO yesterday and I have started on yours. Also, yes, I bought a HC:cheer: but Karen, the admin, is out of town so it won't be up for a week or so. Can't wait!

Thanks again ladies, it means so much to that you gals like your diapers. I get such an honoring feeling when I think of your precious little angels sporting my dipes:goodvibes:

blondeviolin 07-19-2006 10:52 AM

Makes me excited for mine too! I ordered during her great 4th sale too. :)