Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   implantation bleeding? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22965)

Trishalynn 07-18-2006 08:28 AM

implantation bleeding?

how soon after you had this did you get a positive test? I just spotted on Sat once and thats it then nothing, completely out of the blue. But tested and got a neg but wondering if I tested too soon, haven't got my period back yet so don't know when I'd be late? not that I need to be pregnant right now lol, just had one. Why do I do stupid things??? :headscratch:

Kimmomy2dom 07-18-2006 08:30 AM

Re: implantation bleeding?

I never had implantation bleeding, but do know from my lovely TTC journey that I would suggest waiting until 7 days AFTER the bleeding to test.
Remember, the hormones start going when it implants, but aren't necessarily high enough to give you a reliable POAS result.
I would wait until this weekend, and test again to see if it comes up positive - and even then different pregnancies take different amounts of time to come up positive (if it does).
Good luck, I hope you get the results you're looking for. :hugs:

audreyt 07-18-2006 12:24 PM

I had light spotting a week before my BFP. To be honest I thought it was AF coming (I always spot before AF).
Then no spotting the rest of the week. I spotted on Friday 2 weeks ago and last Thursday got a BFP. I did not test before that since I thought AF was coming. But I would say at least a week after "implant" you could test and get acurate results.

It could also be your hormones with just having the new baby. Are you breastfeeding? That causes alot of changes. I spotted here and there after having the normal "just had a baby bleeding". But my first PPAF didn't happen until 4 months.
HTH!

deejahd 07-18-2006 02:17 PM

For me I feel implantation so I knew...I just needed my BFP to convince DH that I was right. Anyway I got my stare me in the face bold BFP 4 days after implantation...But you should probably do what everyone else says so as not to waste tests, I did also test the day before that and got and negative guess it was just a little too early.

Blessings,
Deidre

Psychomom 07-18-2006 02:48 PM

With my third baby (fourth pregnancy), I had implantation bleeding 10 DPO and got a positive result 7 days later. I didn't try to test any sooner, though.

Ben'sMom 07-18-2006 04:20 PM

I had slight bleeding at 10 DPO and got a very faint BFP at 12 DPO. But that was a VERY early BFP, waiting a week would be a better idea.

MommaRhi 07-21-2006 08:10 PM

yes, it suggested to wait 5-7 days to test