Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   last night sucked! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230259)

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-19-2007 03:34 PM

last night sucked!

First the day before yesterday, monday i was getting contractions that evening, i went to lay down and was offline early, i wasn't able to sleep but they eventually went away. they weren't that bad. yesterday evening, my stomach was moving liek crazy, this baby felt like he was flipping allover, he has never been this active this whole pregnancy, it hurt and my stomach was contracting again, i couldnt sleep last night so i stayed here reading posts and chatting with a friend on yahoo. the pains were getting worse so i ended up getting offline and tried to go to bed.
the pains just got worse and more frequent, i was starting to panic, i remeber the dr told me to get in the bath and see if they go away, so i waited to do that and just layed in bed, everyone was sleeping.
i layed there from 1-3am just concentrating on the belly tightness and releases, it wasn't too bad but i just waited to see if theywere going to continue or go away, well about 3:30 my back[ains were not going away and actualy got worse, i woke up dh and told him i was getting into the shower, i put the water super hot, as hot as i could barely stand it and got in andlet it hit my lower back, after about 30 minutes, the pains started going away, so i filled the tub with hot water and say in there another 30 minutes. by now i was getting really sleepy, so i waited til about4:15 or so and got out and felt hungry but didnt want to eat just in case i'd have to go in for my c/s, so i ate a snickers fun size candybar and a handysnacks cheese and stick crackers pack and drank more icewater and then went to go lay down, i finally fell to sleep about 5am.
i had a long night, but feel better today, i have some pressureon my lower belly, i really don't think i'm going to make it til next wed, we'll see.
if i suddenly disapear, you all know i'll be having this baby otherwise i'll be here posting..LOL

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 09-19-2007 03:35 PM

Re: last night sucked!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: good luck mama!!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-19-2007 03:39 PM

Thank you:) i hope today is better, it's weird i only went into labor with danny, and my water broke so there was no guessing, with danae i was on bedrest from 36-38weeks when i got my c/s with her and the contractions started the morning of my c/s so i didn;t really deal with all this that time, i wish my water would just break so i know for sure GO in already..lol

deb 09-19-2007 03:42 PM

:hugs: My water didn't break with either of mine, and I even went to the hospital to be sent home once wiht DS. I was induced with DD about 6 days before my due date, so I didn't go into labor naturally that time.

Bunny 09-19-2007 03:46 PM

Sorry about your lousy night. :hugs: I recomend watching Kingdom of Heaven. DS was so bored by the dialogue that my water broke. :giggle: It's the only thing I know of that will do that.

Daizy Nee 09-19-2007 03:49 PM

Sorry such a bad night Mama! Can you talk to your doc & see if they'll bump up the c/s? Sounds like you are so close to labor & you are breech right? You wanna make sure you have enough time to prep for the C/s.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-19-2007 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlrmluv (Post 1802072)
:hugs: My water didn't break with either of mine, and I even went to the hospital to be sent home once wiht DS. I was induced with DD about 6 days before my due date, so I didn't go into labor naturally that time.

my water broke with ds at 37 weeks, he was born that same day, with danae i had the c/s and the dr's broke my water when they took her out.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharlaelizabeth (Post 1802089)
Sorry about your lousy night. :hugs: I recomend watching Kingdom of Heaven. DS was so bored by the dialogue that my water broke. :giggle: It's the only thing I know of that will do that.

i've never heard of kingdom of heaven, but thats funny!:lostit:

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-19-2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daizy Nee (Post 1802101)
Sorry such a bad night Mama! Can you talk to your doc & see if they'll bump up the c/s? Sounds like you are so close to labor & you are breech right? You wanna make sure you have enough time to prep for the C/s.

Thanks:goodvibes: the baby is head down, but he won't fit through my birth canal, thats why i have to have c/s now. i don't think they'll bump me foward, the dr just told me to come in dont even call if things get bad and the hot water doesn't relieve me, i tld him i'd call on the way as i have a cell phone, he said alright.

LuAnn 09-19-2007 03:58 PM

:hugs: hope your feeling better today

heluvsme 09-19-2007 03:58 PM

I am so sorry, I can totally empathize. I have had night after night of contractions with the last few babies. Always ended up fizzling out, but only after keeping me up all night. It's exhausting!

HAng in there and try to rest up, mama:hugs: