Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I'm getting tired of waiting over here... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23064)

imommy 07-18-2006 12:56 PM

I'm getting tired of waiting over here...

for my Mutts. I know there was a thread about this last week but I'm getting tired of waiting! Does she even send out emails when they're sent or anything? Good grief. I know it's hard to wait for fluff but holy cow! :banghead: :rant: :nomail:

raceNzanesmom 07-18-2006 01:05 PM

Re: I'm getting tired of waiting over here...

I've heard her shipping is REEEEAAAAALLLLLLYYYYY SLLLLOOOOOWWWW!

{{Hugs!}} I buy my Mutts used.

a_cthelen 07-18-2006 01:11 PM

I got one that I ordered on the 3rd just this Saturday. I also ordered one of the 5th and that hasn't come yet. No, she doesn't send out notification of shipping...:(

masonite 07-18-2006 01:16 PM

I got mine on Saturday and I ordered on the 3rd as well. I did email her, frustrated, and it took a few days for her to get back to me---but not too long after, I got my fluff, Priority Mail.

She doesn't send notification of shipping or anything like that. I was/am totally frustrated about it as well. Especially since I really love the diapers, but it makes me not want to order from her again.

My payment processes immediately, so I feel like my order should as well, ya know?

Good luck mama! Here's to hoping it will come soon!

My2punkins 07-18-2006 02:05 PM

:headscratch: I don't know what day I ordered mine off the top of my head but I'm still waiting and yes its frustrating!

rebeccah5 07-18-2006 03:20 PM

:o Man, I'd be getting antsy, too! It's been a long time since I ordered Mutts, but when I ordered them, she was pretty slow. It's weird, if they're in stock, you wouldn't think it would take that long, but...
I feel for ya, momma!

tararaboomdeea 07-18-2006 03:33 PM

Well, for those of you that have received yours, was the wait worth it?? I've been wanting to try a Mutts :)

meritodd1221 07-18-2006 03:43 PM

In my experience, her shipping has been a bit slower, but the diapers are well worth the wait. :) On her site, she says that she ships every other day, Monday through Friday. And there may be delays due to large volumes of orders. (on her policies page).

Its definitely worth the wait, though! I've never been disappointed with a Mutt. :)

masonite 07-18-2006 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tararaboomdeea
Well, for those of you that have received yours, was the wait worth it?? I've been wanting to try a Mutts :)

Honestly? I love mine so far!! They are so soft (one velour inner and one OV inner) and so well made--not to mention adorable.

If I buy more again, I'll just have to remember that her shipping is slow---but her diapers are awesome!! I've been eyeing up the FSOT but haven't found any medium boy/GN mutts. Anyone? LOL

redheadedangels 07-18-2006 04:50 PM

Still no MUTTS for me today :cry: I ordered on the 4th i think. I've never emailed her but maybe i should try that i guess. Very frustrating!