Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What do you think your mailman thinks? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23073)

blondeviolin 07-18-2006 02:08 PM

What do you think your mailman thinks?

Especially with all the packages I get, I wonder what he thinks. I have days where I get three or four (or sometimes more!) packages in the mail. I just wonder what he thinks...or if it frustrates him having to cart my fluff around.

9800Emily 07-18-2006 02:18 PM

Re: What do you think your mailman thinks?

My mailman seems amused by all the packages. I live in an apartment complex with 300+ units, and the mailman knows my name :blush: . He has even had to hand deliver my packages because they wouldn't fit in the package locker :giggle: . He has never asked what they are, but has told me that I get more packages than anyone he has ever delivered too. :mrgreen:

marelle4381 07-18-2006 02:20 PM

Well my mailman happens to be my Best friends fiance :laugh: So he calls me if I have a package and says I can meet him if I want it sooner. Normally we don't get mail until around 4pm. My best friend is prego now and they are gonna use cloth too. So he's always looking to see what kind of new dipe I'm getting that day.

keegans_mommy 07-18-2006 02:23 PM

I don't know but I do know that I usually trade quite a few packages with her as she's handing me several delivered :giggle:

mommypooh 07-18-2006 02:32 PM

My mailman and I talk all the time, I meet him at the box when i am expecting a package, he loves looking at my newest arrivals and talking about parenting with me. He is a single dad so he needs just as much help parenting as any mom does. He is really sweet, he was teh one who first turned me on to Ec'ing as he was Ec'ed as a baby, because he is from the middle east. (not sure where, I can only tell by accent and skin color) He is a really sweet guy though.

KuddlyKreations 07-18-2006 02:35 PM

I know what mine thinks!! He hates my guts!!! Honestly no joke he really does. He's crammed packages and ripped them open in my box, leaves my things just sit out in the open exposed to the elements and has even ripped off signature confirmation labels so he doesnt have to come to my door!!

Although the sub mail lady is a total doll!!! I only hope she takes over when the old coot retires soon LOL

My2punkins 07-18-2006 02:53 PM

I think mine just thinks I'm nuts. He came to the front door once for me to sign a certified pkg and said "with all the pkgs you get I'm surprised you don't have to sign for more!" I told him it's only baby stuff, all innocent :giggle:

MomsHelpingMoms 07-18-2006 03:22 PM

Hope mine thinks nothing XXX is going on here. All my fluff and fabric comes addressed to Blessed Bottomz.:smiley_haha:

Nikel1979 07-18-2006 03:26 PM

We just a po box at our old house, and the guy at the post office used to tease me all the time. We recently moved, so I haven't got too many packages yet. Our mailman does bring anything that won't fit in the mailbox to the front door. My ds gets SO excited to answer the door and say hi to the mailman.

Heidiliz 07-18-2006 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teresaarrington
Hope mine thinks nothing XXX is going on here. All my fluff and fabric comes addressed to Blessed Bottomz.:smiley_haha:

:laugh: Too funny!