Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   For those who ordered Dixie Drops before her move (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23253)

aimeeplus3 07-18-2006 09:46 PM

For those who ordered Dixie Drops before her move

I ordered Dixie Drops on the last day she had them for sale on here before her move. (7/2) I have not recieved them yet. I am beginning to think that they are lost!

For those of you that ordered during that same time- did you get yours?

beckers1111 07-18-2006 09:48 PM

Re: For those who ordered Dixie Drops before her move

i ordered bum butter and I got it last week

benjason 07-18-2006 09:52 PM

I got mine last week but they weren't mailed until 10 days after I ordered them. Hope you get yours soon.

mama23boys 07-18-2006 09:52 PM

i traded her drops for a FB and then bought some bum butter adn neither has made it here!!

i am crossing my fingers it gets here bc im already missing 3 packages!

nothing_butt_cloth 07-18-2006 09:58 PM

No dixie drops but i did an exchange and she told me 2 weeks ago my new stuff was coming back. nothing yet. But i can understand how moving can be. I have bene in the midst of it for 3 months now

tararaboomdeea 07-18-2006 10:00 PM

I ordered from her during that time-some drops and bum butter, and it came last week. It did take a while for her to mail it, but it did come. Have you sent her an email or a PM? I hope it comes soon and it's not lost!

aimeeplus3 07-18-2006 10:02 PM

I think I will give it a couple days and then pm her. I totally understand about moving so I will give it a little more time. Hopefully it is on the way and not lost. I don't want to bother her if I don't have to. I am not out of the bag I have now so I am not really in a hurry anyway. I just thought about it today when I got another package.

Hayley 07-18-2006 10:09 PM

I just wanted to say that I have been talking to Dixie Via email and she just got the internet to work yesterday and I know she went to the post office tonight for sure because she was working on my order from that same time as well. Just send her an email she may have been behind with the move but she is working hard at getting them out. I know because I have emailed her!

aimeeplus3 07-18-2006 10:13 PM

ok- that is good to know. I will give it some time, I am sure she has been super busy. Like I said before, I am really not in a big hurry anyway and she sold them at such a great price it is worth the wait!! Thanks!

BambooMama 07-18-2006 10:14 PM

i ordered some dixie drops during that time, and I think she emailed or PM'd me/us to tell us she had a bunch of packages taken from outside her house that she'd left for the mailman!!! yours might have been in that bunch, and she just skipped you when she went back through and mailed more. i'd definitely just email her, i'm sure she just didn't realize you didn't get yours and is distracted with moving!!

BTW, they're so worth the wait though. i REALLy like the way they smell. i've been making my own wipe solution lately, but hers smells better. :)