Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The dr said OFF your feet! my appt today 9/24 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=233873)

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-24-2007 08:02 PM

The dr said OFF your feet! my appt today 9/24

the dr was in surgery all day today i heard..lol
my appt was at 2pm, they called and asked me to come in at 2:30 because he wasn't back yet, we still ended up running late and i called and was told to just come in at 3pm.
we got there with 10 minutes to spare..lol their were alot of girls their waiting, not all were waiting on him but just for their appts.
i didn't wait too long, maybe 30 minutes before i got called to be seen, we were done and out by 3:45.
my bp is low, the nurse said that is normal when your at the end of pregnancy. mine is at 96/52
i lost some weight, last week i was at 143.6lbs, today i am at 142.8.
nathan's HB was great at 147 and my fundal height is measuring big at 39cm.
i was getting contractions while he was tlaking to me and through the doppler you could hear and the dr told me you are having some now..lol
he told me if my water breaks to come back in, which i knew already, he said form all the contractions i told him i've been getting he won't be surprised if i have this baby tonight!
told me i need to stay off my feet, would like me to be lay in bed and no walking.
dh is all paranoid now..lol he made me sit on a towel on the ride home..haha
I am scheduled for wednesday morning at 7am. 2 girls that were scheduled for wed delivered today, ones water broke, the other went into active labor so they c/s her too as scheduled..i might be enxt, i am still having pains in my lower back and its shooting down my right leg, it hurts to just stand, i felt fine before i went to the dr, i took my son with me to the post office to pick up supplies, looks like no more walking for me, at least i got the stuff i needed all mailed out today to everyone and the stuff i have on ebay we can print the shipping labels from home and dh can hand them to the mailman.
IF i go missing the next few days you all will know i am having Nathan, send positive thoughts and prayers my way:goodvibes:

McMamma38 09-24-2007 08:17 PM

Re: The dr said OFF your feet! my appt today 9/24

Oh have a great birth,cannot wait to read of your little man's arrival-goodluck!!I LOVE the name Nathan-I have a little brother who's 19named Nathan John.:hugs: :hugs: May your csec.go smoothly and your recovery too.I think ID READ FROM EARLIER POSTS THAT YOU'D BE HAVING ONE.:hugs: I have had 2 so far.

AutoShopMama 09-24-2007 08:21 PM

Yay! (Sort of!!!) At least it's getting very very close! Low BP is a norm for me during my whole pregnancy. Lots of water helps...but then I have to pee constantly!

Try to enjoy "resting" in your bed until the new baby comes! Maybe mine will make an appearance this week, too!!! (Doubt it...I have this nagging feeling this one's going to take it's sweet time....)

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-24-2007 08:24 PM

lol, thanks mamas:)

crystalkicks 09-24-2007 08:24 PM

Im excited for you too!!! That end of pregnancy wait is the worst!! Good luck mama!!

Irishmommy 09-24-2007 08:34 PM

Let us know when your little man arrives!:goodvibes:

TwinKristi 09-24-2007 08:47 PM

:goodvibes: It's soooooooo close!!! You're gonna be holding little (or big? LOL) Nathan within the next couple days!!! Sooooo excited for you!! Take it easy mama!!

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 09-24-2007 08:58 PM

Thank you all, i am about to go lay down, my pelvis just hurts and i'm not even doing anything!
tomorrow is my 8 year wedding anniversary too!! dh started vacation time so he will be here with me the next 12 days!!:eek:
LOL

luvmykiddoes 09-24-2007 09:03 PM

I wonder if you will make 20,000 posts before he gets here?:giggle:

Amberjoe_1 09-24-2007 09:04 PM

:yay: how exciting!! Don't move off that bed! We'll be here waiting! :needcoffee: