Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   US today...it's a.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235257)

Mirasmom 09-26-2007 03:07 PM

US today...it's a....

BOY! :lostit: He looked great although the experience wasn't great at all:banghead: - fell free to read all about it on my blog (link in siggy), which was very disappointing. I am trying to figure out how I'm going to be a boy mommy!!! I'm so into my girlie. DH is very happy. Now I guess we'll just wait for the little man!!

Manna00 09-26-2007 03:09 PM

Re: US today...it's a....

Congrats!

Read the blog--sorry about the hassel---our doctors were the same with Sam (not telling us anything concrete, especially about his sex.. until we saw his junk on the ultrasound by accident)... we had to do a 2nd level ultrasound because of his quad 4 results (we tested positive for down's... turns out it was one of the many false positives...ugh).

:hugs:

crunchymomof3 09-26-2007 03:22 PM

CONGRATS !! boys are so fun :goodvibes:

4boys1girlforme 09-26-2007 04:20 PM

Congrats!
So are you 16 instead of 17 weeks? Is that really a big deal?
I have 2 or 3 penis u/s pics so some do take pics of that!

Any thoughts on names?

kristy-n-chad 09-26-2007 04:32 PM

Congrats! Boys are awesome!

CrunchyMama0607 09-26-2007 04:35 PM

CONGRATS!!!! Were having our 1st boy too :D Off to read your blog... :hugs:

MamaJoyful 09-26-2007 04:56 PM

I felt the same way when having my second. I have girl, boy, boy, girl.

Mirasmom 09-26-2007 07:14 PM

Naw- I'm 17 weeks, but the doc thought I was 18 (they always go by lmp even though I KNOW when I o'd)...stupid docs. I'm starting to feel a little better about it- but it's just so disappointing you know?? It's supposed to be such a fun thing to do!! And, not complaining, but I don't have any problems with pregnancy, so I won't get another pic of him until the 3d (which isn't covered or done at a dr's office). :banghead:

4boys1girlforme 09-26-2007 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirasmom (Post 1846981)
Naw- I'm 17 weeks, but the doc thought I was 18 (they always go by lmp even though I KNOW when I o'd)...stupid docs. I'm starting to feel a little better about it- but it's just so disappointing you know?? It's supposed to be such a fun thing to do!! And, not complaining, but I don't have any problems with pregnancy, so I won't get another pic of him until the 3d (which isn't covered or done at a dr's office). :banghead:

How much is the 3d?

Bunny 09-26-2007 07:19 PM

I'm sorry it wasn't the best experience :hugs: CONGRATS!!!