Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Family Planning (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   What the Heck is going on?? BEGGING FOR HELP (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23559)

nothing_butt_cloth 07-19-2006 10:01 PM

What the Heck is going on?? BEGGING FOR HELP

OK, so last week I thought. NO way I am preggy. I BD last month about 3 days before i thought i should ovulate, but never had any signs of ovuialtion.( I am not charting just checking CM and cerical position) So I am supposedto start AF NO later than tomorrow i think.
Well 2 days ago I thought, cervix is low andfirm, but getting ready for AF.
Yesterday Cervix HIGH< HIGH HIGH and first.Maybe i am Preggy.
This morning. Feeling crampy and just not good. Could be stress . I checked my cervix again. LOOOOOWWW< SOFTTTT and opening. IT was almost swollen feeling. I put on a pad and packed my AF bag, LOL Out i went.
It all stopped. I just checked again to see where i was at. and again Cervix is VERY high. Today is CD 27. I have only had one AF since i had Brock. and that was 27 days ago.
I feel PMS like, but when i was preggy with brock i told Rachele, NO way i am preggy, I am super ***** and AF shoudl start. 2 days later, i got a BFP.
Oh and I have slept a TON in the last week, but have felt better the last 2 days, and even stayed up until 3 am to stock at MBW.

SO any ideas??
Hubby wants me to test,, hes hoping im NOT preggy. I am hoping i am. I dont want to test and be let down, KWIM.

Can Anyone Help??

KuddlyKreations 07-19-2006 10:13 PM

Re: What the Heck is going on?? BEGGING FOR HELP

Sending hugs!!!! Sometimes stress can wreck chaos on your cycle. I'd say get you a cheapy dollar store or similar test and just use it LOL. I always had peestickitis when I was in similar cycles lol.

nothing_butt_cloth 07-20-2006 12:00 AM

Thanks. I think i will test tomorrow o friday. I was gonna test tonight, but being before my period is due, i may not get a pos if it really is...

BUt i dont know. I go back and forth... Hubby says he is scared i am, am told me if i am, then the house gets pulled of the market and I cant do ANYTHING strenuous until the baby is due. By that he means walking I think LOL

We shall see. I really dont know if i am or not. I hope i am, but try not to get too hopeful

Fuzzi Fannies Creations 07-20-2006 12:04 AM

:hugs: Hope you are!!!!

Hayley 07-20-2006 12:07 AM

I am saying a prayer for you right now!

Hugs Momma!

lovemygirls 07-20-2006 12:11 AM

prayers headed your way mama!! :crossfingers: