Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Am I the only one who des not love (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23577)

bellasophy04 07-19-2006 10:01 PM

Am I the only one who des not love

Their BumGenius? This is the first time EVER that I had bought something because of all the positive comments. but they are not living up to the expectations:(

mama23boys 07-19-2006 10:16 PM

Re: Am I the only one who des not love

count me in! i bought a brand new one from a mama here and i looked/felt it and i just wasnt thrilled with it so i sold it!

im not on that bandwagon! :(

Minniebees 07-19-2006 10:33 PM

I felt the same way, about both BG and Rumpsters. Silly person that I am, I actually felt very depressed about the whole thing, like I don't fit in the diapering community because I didn't like 2 of the diapers that everyone raves about. I have since come to my senses and realized that I just like certain things in a diaper that others may not be looking at.

Freckle432 07-19-2006 10:44 PM

We have a couple, but don't do pockets very often. I'm reserving my opinion really until fall/winter when we'll be wearing more dipes under "regular" clothes, as then the girls will wear pockets/AIO's/or fitteds and PUL covers more often (now, we're almost all wool.)

Anyway, the few times they've been worn, I like, except for the laundry/stretchy tabs. When I have something with Aplix, I like to afix the laundry tab when removing the dipe (as a first step) but with these (because of the stretch and the location of the laundry tab) to get them afixed is crazy hard when either DD is still "in" the diaper.

Otherwise, so far, not too bad. And, I dyed a white one. That was fun. For that reason alone, I might want another white one for another color, KWIM!?

jjaelovesenglish 07-19-2006 10:52 PM

I wasn't that impressed so I traded it. I was okay with it, but DH HATED it.

a_cthelen 07-19-2006 10:59 PM

Not a fan myself. The fit was strange and I didn't like the suedecloth.

Lasciate 07-20-2006 01:39 AM

I never even bought one. I don't like aplix and I thought they were homely looking.

stacieandtheboys 07-20-2006 02:15 AM

I didnt liek them either ...or rumpsters for that matter!

Summer 07-20-2006 04:36 AM

I bought 2 when they first came out & as soon as I opened the package, I looked at them and decided to send them right back. I could not get passed the ugliness/industrial look of the diaper.:yuck:

offlikeapromdress 07-20-2006 06:08 AM

not feeling the love here either..