Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Too excited to contain myself!!!! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23755)

lilmama2dsndd 07-20-2006 01:26 PM

Too excited to contain myself!!!!

:woohoo2: I am about to bounce off the walls over here!!! SO is always on my case about spending too much money. Well, he called a little bit ago, told me to go check my pp account and said "have fun". Apparently he got a big bonus at work cause I nearly :spit: when I saw how much he gave me for CDs! I already ordered most of what I want, now I just have to wait for them to arrive. :muahaha:

JamTots:
Med Berryplush package
Pink w/angel embroidery
Purple w/princess embroidery
Butter w/ladybugs & daisys embroidery
Large Berryplush package
Rainforest w/swirling sun embroidery
Sunrise w/twinkle little star embroidery
Dalmation print w/firetruck embroidery
Some extra soakers for my other AI2s

A princess dress set from BugNBoos
A cherry dress set being made by Birdee (thanks :thumbsup: )
A sewing machine

This is a super happy day over here!!!!!:hugegrin:

patty_o_furniture 07-20-2006 01:27 PM

Re: Too excited to contain myself!!!!

Whoohooo!! That would be grand! ....Looks like you got some great stuff!! :lostit:

peike 07-20-2006 01:28 PM

This is one nice hubby:thumbsup:

Baileybai 07-20-2006 01:31 PM

Awwww...that was sweet of him. Looks like you had fun too. :)

On a different note...noticed you live in Arlington...I grew up in Bay City, ever heard of it? :)

Heidiliz 07-20-2006 02:07 PM

Wow! What a sweet dh you have!

And, your fluff list is heavenly. I hope you enjoy everything.

masonite 07-20-2006 02:10 PM

:bliss: :yay: :hugegrin: That's awesome mama!!! How fun!

I bet you'll be stalking the mailman now, LOL!

lilmama2dsndd 07-20-2006 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baileybai
I grew up in Bay City, ever heard of it? :)

Yes, In fact SO is working in Freeport. He is supposed to be on his way home today for a week. I can't wait to till he gets here! He thinks I'm nuts because I get so excited about diapers :blush:

Baileybai 07-20-2006 02:15 PM

Duh! You're no where near Bay City. I was thinking of ANGLETON. My roommate in college was from Arlington and I managed to get the two mixed up. Seems to happen a lot lately. :lostit: Serious mommy brain here. :giggle:

Baileybai 07-20-2006 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amandalynn
Yes, In fact SO is working in Freeport. He is supposed to be on his way home today for a week. I can't wait to till he gets here! He thinks I'm nuts because I get so excited about diapers :blush:

That's just funny! I just posted I was thinking of the wrong place. :giggle: I'm having one of those days. Freeport is a long way from Arlington...especially on 35. I hate that road...hate it hate it hate it.

lilmama2dsndd 07-20-2006 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baileybai
That's just funny! I just posted I was thinking of the wrong place. :giggle: I'm having one of those days. Freeport is a long way from Arlington...especially on 35. I hate that road...hate it hate it hate it.

And he doesn't take a car, he does grayhound home & to work and a friend he works with picks him up from the bus station.