Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   We had a scare last night.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237894)

CrunchyMama0607 09-30-2007 12:22 PM

We had a scare last night....

At about 1/2am and lasting until about 3/4am I noticed I had some BAD cramping lower back pain that wouldn't go away no matter what. Then it finally hit me that this is back labor......I was scared. But we've been through this before~dd tried to come at 18wks and I went to the hosp then with contractions and had a shot of Bretene. What happened with DD was I'd gotten bad dehyrdated because all I drunk for months was ice-tea.....I know-stupid! And did the same dern thing this time!

Anyways, after trying a hot bath, rice sock and back massages from DH it finally eased off, thank God! And DH has banned me from drinking anything but water. Oh man.....it hurt so bad :cry: :cry: :cry: He still needs to stay in there for 11wks. :bboy:

Birdof1985 09-30-2007 12:37 PM

Re: We had a scare last night....

well the good thing is they didnt last-- otherwise that would be bad.

CrunchyMama0607 09-30-2007 12:38 PM

yeah, thank God :pray:

Prettylocks 09-30-2007 12:38 PM

Scarey. I am glad it stopped! Take care! :goodvibes:

CrunchyMama0607 09-30-2007 12:39 PM

thanx momma :hugs:

jjaelovesenglish 09-30-2007 12:42 PM

Drink your water young lady. :giggle: It really does help. I had my baby 7 weeks ago so I no all too well what dehydration will do.

McMamma38 09-30-2007 12:52 PM

:hugs: So scary-glad the back ache and pains went away!:goodvibes:

golgi 09-30-2007 12:52 PM

Glad everything is a-ok.

It took me awhile to get onto drinking water. My doctor actually told me to drink a GALLON a day!! But now that I have been drinking so much, its almost like I feel like my body needs more. All I ever drink now is water, and I don't really miss anything else. :goodvibes:

CrunchyMama0607 09-30-2007 12:54 PM

Thanks ladies. Dang, a GALLON! :lostit: Thats alot of water~I put some in the fridge in hopes that it'll make me wanna drink it more.

Stupid 2 boxes of tea bags are staring at me....but I will NOT touch them. I'm going to get dh to hide um. :giggle:

momof2monkeys 09-30-2007 01:35 PM

Thank God you and the baby are OK. Take care of yourself and try to drink more, Maybe you can reward yourself with a tea after you drink a certain amout of water?