Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   unsure (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23801)

nothing_butt_cloth 07-20-2006 05:04 PM

unsure

I dont know if i am just being cautious or what. but all of a sudden I am unsure this baby will make it.
My back has ached all day, and my cervix seems like AF would come. But with 2 DARK positives. i am left to wonder...

How many ppl got preggy RIGHT after( 1st cycle) a loss or birth, and had it work out. and how many had it not work out.
My MW still hasnt called, so i am guessing she is at a birth.

I just dont want to get my hopes up.
In Early MC, like if i was gonna mc now. the PG test would not have been tat pos last night and today right. The HCG levels drop before the MC???

Sorrry if i sound dumb....

GrowingUpMad 07-20-2006 05:15 PM

Re: unsure

I am not much help but wanted to offer some hugs :hugs:

I can say though wiht both of my dd's I never would've thought pregnancy. I had all the symptoms of AF and had I found out early (I didn't find out until 8+ weeks and 11 weeks) I probably would've thought I was going to lose the baby. You could be getting that implantation ache that so many people get. Praying for the best!!

aimeemarie 07-20-2006 05:19 PM

I have a friend who had a story very similiar to Brock's Christmas of 2004, and got pregnant that Janurary and now has a little boy about 9 months old. :)

blessed with boys 07-20-2006 05:25 PM

I got pg the month after my m/c and I went on to have a healty little boy...I did have a rough pg due to placenta previa but that had nothing to do with my m/c...
Jackie

trishmom2five 07-20-2006 05:33 PM

I've got 3 beautiful babies all 11-12mths apart. The last 2 were both the first or second ppaf. After a mc, until you pass the point of the previous mc everything is really nerveracking. And even then you are nervous every appt.
It is normal to have those crampy af like feelings in the first weeks, your uterus is already starting to grow.
GL - I hope you have an easy, happy, healthy, uneventful 9 months!

annes_cottage 07-20-2006 05:34 PM

With this pregnancy, I had spotting the 1st almost 2 complete weeks after my bfp. I also felt like AF was coming, my back and legs ached and my tummy. So I had HCG tests, 2 of them, to be sure the levels were rising and an u/s at 6 weeks 3 days that showed a strong heart beat. I go back in at 10 weeks. Not sure if she will check again with a u/s or not. I kinda hope so!!!

Will keep pryaing for you !! :hugs:

OneFabMama 07-20-2006 05:44 PM

Before we conceived Riley I had a miscarriage but it was months before not weeks like you - but I was still terrified out of my mind.
When the time came for AF to show up I was in complete denial. I didnt even want to POAS (and Im a total addict lol) because I was SO sure my period was coming, I had ALL the for sure AF symptoms. I tested on the day she was supposed to show and BAM! BFP - I swear every twinge, even every ache I was almost in tears because I was so afraid of miscarrying again. I barely got out of bed the first trimester because I was so scared of over working myself (and I had thyroid issues I could sleep for 5 hours and still be dead tired :giggle: )
Try and stay positive. I think you're feelings are totally normal. Hang in there.

Blackbirdlane 07-20-2006 05:55 PM

All I can say is to just wait and see. I know that is hard, but everything will be ok :hugs:

on the other hand I had a miscarriage and had to have a DNC done with my second pregnancy. The month right after that (first cycle) I got pregnant even though the docs told me to wait a minimum of 6 weeks. And I now have a beautiful crazy little boy.

Try not to be so worried, although I know with all of your losses, that is going to be hard.

jennyofthemoon 07-20-2006 06:51 PM

just want to send you hugs :)

I can understand how stressed out your must be right now....wishing you a beautiful, peaceful nine months!

Hayley 07-20-2006 07:00 PM

Melissa
I just want you to have positive thoughts I believe you can manifest things in a positive way if you think it positive. I know it is hard trust me I thought I would never ever have a baby with 4 M/C that I know of 3 early ones and a late one @ 17 weeks. You just have to trust this is God's timing and keep good care of YOU. Please ask your MW about getting some progesterone. This is what I TRULEY believe helped me keep my pregnancy with Noah! I am praying for you and if you need anything please PM me. I am always here for advice or like you said before dumb questions. (however the only dumb questions are those unasked!)
I am praying for you momma!