Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Has Anyone Actually Tried SB AIO? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23806)

OneFabMama 07-20-2006 06:33 PM

Has Anyone Actually Tried SB AIO?

Does anyone actually HAVE this diaper in their possesion? I ordered 1 a few days ago and Im so anxious for it. Since Im really thinking about switching to only pockets and a few AIOs for DH - I just wanna know who has them and what they think.

jedibunni 07-20-2006 06:41 PM

Re: Has Anyone Actually Tried SB AIO?

where did you get yours from? I am so tempted to get one right now.....

:popcorn:

OneFabMama 07-20-2006 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedibunni
where did you get yours from? I am so tempted to get one right now.....

:popcorn:

abbyslane.com
Free shipping!!!!:thumbsup:

rebeccah5 07-20-2006 06:56 PM

I did have one, but I've already FSOT'd it. It was too too trim for my little chunk. It fit even trimmer than my SB Aplix pockets on him. I loved the velour inner, but it did take a long time to dry (one of those pains about AIOs). It was good quality, and I liked the fact that there were leg gussets, but I don't think I would've liked to stuff it (which I would've had to since DS is such a supersoaker.) If you like SB pockets, you'll probably like the AIO. However, I have heard that she's "tweaking" the design of these, so you might wait a little longer to get a newer version. Just my :2cents: but I learned my lesson with BGs. Although Jenn did replace them...

Noortje 07-20-2006 07:18 PM

I have 1 and ordered two more. We already like the pockets, so I figured I'd like the AIOs too.
I find that they run a bit smaller than the pockets though. We are still in mediums for the pockets but the large AIO fits him snugly.

They dry in 1.5 cycle, which is what I need for my hemp anyway.

I heard that she is tweaking on them, they are gonna be organic velour and I wonder what else she is going to do.

jedibunni 07-20-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneFabMama
abbyslane.com
Free shipping!!!!:thumbsup:

why thanks mama!!!! I'm off to go buy, buy, buy!!!! :mrgreen:

luckyduckies 07-20-2006 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noortje
I have 1 and ordered two more. We already like the pockets, so I figured I'd like the AIOs too.
I find that they run a bit smaller than the pockets though. We are still in mediums for the pockets but the large AIO fits him snugly.

They dry in 1.5 cycle, which is what I need for my hemp anyway.

I heard that she is tweaking on them, they are gonna be organic velour and I wonder what else she is going to do.

they run small?:banghead: how much smaller?

my ds is 17lbs and has the little round belly that diapers tend to roll under :giggle: i hope a medium fits because i have 2 coming.

bamamom 07-20-2006 07:34 PM

see, I heard they run big, and ordered a Large!! I htink it depends on the baby..

and for drying, Margarita(owner of Swaddlebees) says to turn it inside out through the pocket, andit will dry in one cycle or so.

I cant wait to get mine to try it!

CATeacher 07-20-2006 07:37 PM

Yep, we have one. The turning inside out trick really works...I think the last time I dried it in one cycle (70min). we like it but they do fit a little smaller than the pockets....dd is in large pockets on the smallest setting and the AIO was a little tight. I love the velour but havent tried stuffing it yet.

HTH,
Karen

Momofboys 07-20-2006 11:54 PM

Well, I got the medium for my 20lber and it fits great. I actually have only tried it once, but I stuffed it with a Joey Bunz and it worked great! I probably would just always stuff it anyway because it is extra protection and I found it to be just as trim. I really like it!