Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Question about adding a forum (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23892)

Hayley 07-20-2006 10:57 PM

Question about adding a forum

I was looking today and I saw that we have LOTS of military momma on here and was wondering if it was possible to make a Military Mommie's Forum? so that some of us could ask questions about thing that have to do with military in general. If not that is cool but I thought I would ask!

Thanks very much for all you do to this site BTW I really appreciate having somewhere to go and chat with other mommas!

:hugs:

CMamma 07-20-2006 11:49 PM

Re: Question about adding a forum

I think it would be a great idea - especially after the long military post going now LOL sometimes it's just nice to talk about things that other people don't understand... like:

Tricare :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Deployments :cry:

Moving everytime you get used to somplace & make a friend IRL :dontlikeit:

And lots of other stuff!

Hayley 07-20-2006 11:55 PM

This is why I asked because I have many questions and would like one place to go to talk about it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CottonMamma
I think it would be a great idea - especially after the long military post going now LOL sometimes it's just nice to talk about things that other people don't understand... like:

Tricare :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Deployments :cry:

Moving everytime you get used to somplace & make a friend IRL :dontlikeit:

And lots of other stuff!

hauser 07-21-2006 06:06 AM

I would so be in on that!!!

tricare :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hayley 07-21-2006 09:27 AM

BUmp for the MODS

Bare Bottom Gear 07-21-2006 10:41 AM

They'll see it because this area is looked at a lot by all of us! If they do put it up I think MamaJo has to do it and it could take a little bit to get it up. ;)

OneFabMama 07-21-2006 11:27 AM

This is a great idea Ladies, however, I dont think it's going to happen now. Possibly in the future. MamaJo has a lot on her plate right now and there are other things that are her main priority. But, I'm sure she will consider it at some point in time. Just be patient. :thumbsup:

Hayley 08-26-2006 08:33 AM

Just wanted to see where we stand on this :)

Thanks for considering it!

tatertots 08-26-2006 08:43 AM

I think it is a great idea!! I could really use that forum. I don't see why it should be a problem, there are plenty of other forums now to help other mamas like the BF one and the new homeschooling one. I can't wait to get this one!:mrgreen: