Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Spinoff when do your dc or dc's wake in the morning. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24383)

Audriannasmommy 07-22-2006 07:20 PM

Spinoff when do your dc or dc's wake in the morning.

Just curious on when your kiddo's start there day. Audrianna goes to bed early and sleeps til 930-10am sometimes later

toryandrew 07-22-2006 07:28 PM

Re: Spinoff when do your dc or dc's wake in the morning.

We were blessed with our first son to get a sleeper like us. He'll sleep in to 11am if we are with him. Then we got a *gasp* morning person! It's like they left a changeling on our stoop. We've eased him into going past at least 8 am sometimes all the way through to 9:30 on a good day.

EmnJJsMom 07-22-2006 07:32 PM

We are 5-530 am every day. First the little one wakes up, and then because we're making noise the toddler wakes up. I was an early riser pre-children though, so this works nice for me.

a_cthelen 07-22-2006 07:35 PM

DS usually wakes around 8:30-9:00, although sometimes wakes at 10. He goes to bed later though (9-10). But, he also takes a nap after only an hour of waking in the AM. :)

tempguy 07-22-2006 07:54 PM

They both wake up at 5:30 and both go to bed at 8. My eldest has been doing this for a couple years and I was hoping the baby wouldn't be the same, but he follows his older borther's schedule exactly! I've learned to deal with it, though I wish I didn't consider 7 am "sleeping in" :giggle:

SandyG 07-22-2006 08:21 PM

wow that is early
im happy he donest wake up so early gasp LOL i will die, i looove to sleep
he gets to wake up at aorund 71/2.sometimes lil earlier or lil later. latest has been 8:30
no naps though for him

Austinsmamma 07-22-2006 08:22 PM

Austins pretty much on my schedule which is go to sleep around 11 PM and sleep about 12 hours:mrgreen: If we go to bed later he sleeps later and if we go to bed earlier he usualy still sleeps in till 10 AM or so:thumbsup:

Shannon 07-22-2006 08:44 PM

MIne acually get up between 8-10...there's really not a set time for any of us. What's worse is I think I require more sleep than my kids. Only a handful of times in her life have I acually woke up before Aspen(she's almost 4). I think sometimes I do get more sleep than her...LMBO!

Chloe is like me still and will sleep for hours with me. I love it. I'm sure it's only a matter of time until she turns on me too though:(

Termie 07-22-2006 08:45 PM

our almost 5mo old (yikes where'd the time go?) is up between 6:30 and 7 most days. Dh gets him up and he come to bed to nurse for 20-30min (he's normally a hoover). Then he's up to play with Daddy for 30-45min and it's back down to sleep for about 3hr. So technically he starts his day between 6-7, but he goes back to bed until 10:30/11 and Mommy often joins in for a nap. ;) heehee

Kimmomy2dom 07-22-2006 09:12 PM

DS USED to sometimes let me sleep until 10 or 10:30 when we were co-sleeping, but he would wake up more often at night. Now that he's moved into his own bed he goes to bed at around 8 (or lately 9 because he's been taking LONG naps) and rarely wakes up after 8:30am.