Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community -

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - (
-   Pregnancy (
-   -   Well GREAT (

Kimmomy2dom 07-22-2006 07:49 PM

LOL, I let DH have sex with me and now I'm crampy. Shoot!! I guess I'll just keep wandering around and hope it goes away. I want to make it another 2.5 weeks or so - I'll be plenty happy with that. They'll be 36 weeks then.
If it doesn't go away I'll do the whole lay down and drink water thing, but I hate doing that, LOL. They always find somewhere mean to start kicking me.
I have to go get putty knives and paint samples from Wal-Mart :rolleyes: but I guess I'll take a break if the cramps don't stop.

deejahd 07-22-2006 07:52 PM

Re: Well GREAT
Yeah, but was it worth it??

annes_cottage 07-22-2006 08:28 PM

How are you doing??? Still having cramps???

Proverbs169 07-22-2006 08:36 PM

I hope they stop for you!

Kimmomy2dom 07-22-2006 09:06 PM

Was the sex worth it? LOL, no it wasn't. Not particularly the most comfortable when I'm this pregnant. I won't go into details, but I won't be dtd like that again until I weigh 40-some pounds less, LOL.
Yeah, I think they stopped when I was headed for Wal-Mart. I had little shooting pains in my cervix, too, but it was probably just one of them shoving something fun (finger, toe, nose, etc.) into my cervix.

toryandrew 07-22-2006 09:09 PM

You've made it very far, you should be proud of yourself!

myajdw 07-23-2006 11:12 AM

lol kim....i have cramping and shooting pains last night worse then i have been for the exact same reason....part of it was worth it though, just not the sex part. just not so comfy when you're this pregnant!!!! but i'm already 36 i was kinda hoping it would continue!!!! once i found a comfortable position to sleep in it it stopped though :( , i've been having cramps lots for about a week though so i'm hoping soon!!!

deejahd 07-23-2006 11:25 AM

I'm glad the cramping stopped!!