Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Update Us...how far along are you NOW:) (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24655)

Shannon 07-23-2006 09:59 PM

Update Us...how far along are you NOW:)

Sorry, I always forget who is how far along. And now I know I'm NOT on the end of the list anymore:lostit:

As of tomorrow(Monday) I am 21 weeks along!! Only 19 or so weeks left to go:D

ETA~ Thats Only 8 paychecks...WOW!!

annes_cottage 07-23-2006 10:03 PM

Re: Update Us...how far along are you NOW:)

I am 8 weeks and 2 days ! got a long way to go !!! :lostit:

OneFabMama 07-23-2006 10:42 PM

Isnt it funny how we compare time with paychecks - I do that all the time. Like we go on vacation is 3 paychecks. Doesnt seem like long at all. :giggle:

Have you guys thought of any names?

deejahd 07-24-2006 03:56 AM

I am 25 weeks yesterday. I miss my due date buddy, when with Bethany be back????

GrowingUpMad 07-24-2006 05:22 AM

I am 34 weeks today (although I believe I am 36+ weeks)!! That means only 3 or 4 paychecks left ~ ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

I can't wait, I am getting so thrilled to be so close. I am packing up the kids rooms this week and while ds is away this weekend and next week we will paint and do the switch (FINALLY). Once Lilly's things are out in the open then I will really be excited!!

As for the name, most of you know it ~ Lilly Jaymes. I'm still secretly hoping 2 babies come out and she would be Molly Jayne (I know, 4 ultrasounds would've shown it, just wishing I guess).

yellowcampcat 07-24-2006 05:58 AM

34 weeks, 4 days! I'm starting to get excited now that we're setting up the room and my appts are more frequent!

bbjbryner 07-24-2006 07:17 AM

I'll be 25 weeks on Wednesday. Feeling her move all the time is making it more real. And my belly has blossomed. At church yesterday a friend said, "Wow, you grew a lot in a week! Oh, sorry!" =) It's true though! :goodvibes:

MamaJo 07-24-2006 09:22 AM

I think I'm around 7 weeks. LONG way to go. We have some name ideas...but I'm not sharing yet ;)

Kimmomy2dom 07-24-2006 09:36 AM

Right around 34 weeks, too.

wbkt8 07-24-2006 10:34 AM

i'm around 6 weeks (probably a little less....). at this point dh is like why do we need to consider names - we have several of each gender left over from the last time around :rolleyes: - men!