Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   DUHH, Feeling bad but good for me I guess (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24658)

nothing_butt_cloth 07-23-2006 10:15 PM

DUHH, Feeling bad but good for me I guess

I figured out today, tomorrow will be 9 weeks since i had my son. and since the EPT box said 9 weeks PP to avoid a flase positive. I guess that means i REALLY am preggy.
But I feel bad too. I cannot belive it has been 9 weeks, and not 7 like i thought. . How has that much time passed??:lostit:

Anyway, today I am starting to feel the yucky symptoms. Extreme nausea, and extrmem fatigue!!Oh how i lovethese symptoms! I just love feeling all there is to hving a baby!

Fither 07-23-2006 10:23 PM

Re: DUHH, Feeling bad but good for me I guess

congratulations on feeling crappy! :thumbsup: i was so so sick when i was pregnant with my son, everyone kept saying it was a good sign, and it was. morning sickness is so bittersweet, you feel so bad, but so happy to have some confirmation of that precious baby!

are you going to have an early ultrasound?

kissum 07-23-2006 10:39 PM

Yeah for feeling icky! I am excited for you!

annes_cottage 07-23-2006 10:40 PM

Yep totally agree momas!! Morning sickness is not fun....but soooo reasuring!! I have been having moments when I dont feel so preggy....then I feel sicky and get a reminder! I want time to fly so I am bigger and can feel movement....so it is good, keep smy mind at peace, even if i feel so yuck! :hugs:

OneFabMama 07-23-2006 10:41 PM

:hugs:

Hayley 07-23-2006 10:45 PM

I am so happy for you! Let us know what happens tomorrow with the ins info!

tararaboomdeea 07-23-2006 11:16 PM

Melissa!!!! I just saw the little pregoo emote in your siggy and had to run over here to find a thread! WOW! I am SO excited for you!!!! I will be praying for a sticky bean! (((HUGS))))

a_cthelen 07-23-2006 11:18 PM

Melissa, what wonderful news!!! I'm so excited for you and DH! Take care of yourself and enjoy every minute as I'm sure you already are! :bliss:

lovemygirls 07-24-2006 12:02 AM

:hugs: ***sending sticky vibes*** hope everything goes well for you!

nothing_butt_cloth 07-24-2006 02:23 PM

Thanks mamas!!!
I am excited, and glad to be sick, since there was question as to whether or not this was a new pregnancy or loft ober HCG from an old one.

I however do not believe in " as long as im sick all is good" Just experience for me.
I went into my 17 week appoint withmy son, complaning about how sick i was, and wondering when i would get some relief. That was the day we heard no heart beat.... I wsa sick for nearly 2 moreweeks after that. He had died, but my body didnt know it yet... Gee that makes me sound like a pessimist. but really I am just very cautiosly excited. After losing 11 babies, I know nothing is for sure...

Anyway, Good news. I puked after lunch today.. guess baby doesnt like Dazzos ( the best hotdog joint in Phoenix!!)