Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   is there a FF forum? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258392)

KatieZ 10-29-2007 11:52 AM

is there a FF forum?

i am wondering, because i see a breastfeeding one but no formula feeding one!

thanks!

mum2James&Julia 10-29-2007 11:57 AM

Re: is there a FF forum?

lol! I don't think so :) Only because I don't think FF mommies have quite the same number of challenges (and therefore need to communicate with other mommies about it) that BF mommies have. FF seems pretty straightforward to me.... But then again, we don't FF, so I could be wrong! :goodvibes:

KaleidoscopeEyes 10-29-2007 12:00 PM

:headscratch: Serious?

moonphishers 10-29-2007 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mum2James&Bean (Post 2042296)
lol! I don't think so :) Only because I don't think FF mommies have quite the same number of challenges (and therefore need to communicate with other mommies about it) that BF mommies have. FF seems pretty straightforward to me.... But then again, we don't FF, so I could be wrong! :goodvibes:

I would tend to agree with that :goodvibes:

mhaddon 10-29-2007 12:10 PM

Did you have a question? I'd just post it in the parenting area and title it FF question... With BFing there are sooo many things that can go wrong (I know this b/c I think I've had almost all of them :giggle:) However, there are some problems w/ FF... as in finding the right formula and bottle... but otherwise not too much.

Kimmomy2dom 10-29-2007 12:24 PM

Yup, generally the parenting forum is used for formula questions. There just isn't the volume of FF threads that BFing has so no real need for a forum dedicated just to that.

togg_mama 10-29-2007 12:29 PM

ditto everyone else...

as a BFing mom, if I have a question related to table food for Munchkin, I just post it in parenting.

what's your question? I FF my first so I might be able to help and if I can't, others can! :D

~sarah~ 10-29-2007 01:09 PM

Just feeling the need to stick up for us FF. We too have questions and concerns and it's nice to be able to discuss them w/other FF moms w/o feeling judged or otherwise looked down upon. There are so many reasons why FFs don't or can't BF and it's helpful to talk to others from time to time. Just my :2cents: as a very newbie!

mhaddon 10-29-2007 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~~sarah~~ (Post 2042775)
Just feeling the need to stick up for us FF. We too have questions and concerns and it's nice to be able to discuss them w/other FF moms w/o feeling judged or otherwise looked down upon. There are so many reasons why FFs don't or can't BF and it's helpful to talk to others from time to time. Just my :2cents: as a very newbie!

No hard feelings, there just aren't as many ff q's KWIM? That is why there isn't a whole area for it. Plus not as many mom's FF on here (or so it seems :headscratch: ) But you are more than welcome to ask q's!!

Shannon 10-29-2007 01:29 PM

Formula feeding can still be quite challenging.